Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The language is shifting

2»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Still about 85% effective in my neck of the woods

The Real Story is what those 97% of that sample are being treated with in the hospital that allows them to recover and go home.

Too late for the vaccines, but something is kicking Covid's ass in the hospitals, and the MSM won't go near that story.
    Ivermectin, Remdesivir, HQL....probably all sorts of shit that we don't even know about right now.

The Rogan podcast with Bret Weinstein and the doctor from Wisconsin were all over this months ago and calling out the MSM keeping this under wraps. People die WITH Covid because they are old and/or fat and never get any sunlight.

The kids dying WITH Covid are being killed from RSV which as been around for who the fuck knows how long - and when you make kids put mask diapers on, it fucks up the development of their auto immune system. This is all fucktardery.

I’m just glad that we are trusting horse pills over like, the vaccines that are keeping people out of hospitals 8 to one and dying 400 to 1.

I lied. I don’t.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

The Real Story is what those 97% of that sample are being treated with in the hospital that allows them to recover and go home.

Too late for the vaccines, but something is kicking Covid's ass in the hospitals, and the MSM won't go near that story.
    Ivermectin, Remdesivir, HQL....probably all sorts of shit that we don't even know about right now.

The Rogan podcast with Bret Weinstein and the doctor from Wisconsin were all over this months ago and calling out the MSM keeping this under wraps. People die WITH Covid because they are old and/or fat and never get any sunlight.

The kids dying WITH Covid are being killed from RSV which as been around for who the fuck knows how long - and when you make kids put mask diapers on, it fucks up the development of their auto immune system. This is all fucktardery.

So you're suggesting that Fauci and the Authoritarians have a singular myopic obsession with vaccines and refuse to acknowledge that therapeutic drugs long available on the generic market actually work to stymie covid?

Heresy! Follow the Science, Love is Love, Black Lives Matter, No Human is Illegal.....Your Rhythm is not Right!!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

I’m just glad that we are trusting horse pills over like, the vaccines that are keeping people out of hospitals 8 to one and dying 400 to 1.

I lied. I don’t.
    Thank you self-identifying as a MSM lapdog.

Ivermectin has over a BILLION doses served. Safe enough to give to prego women.

The prophylactic benefits of Ivermectin would actually wipe out CV in a short order of tim. The current vaxx just keep it circulating and mutating.

But, horse pills. Fucking stoog.

This is how you know false media narratives work on the idiot class. Misinformation indeed.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

There was an article early on that smoking might help with the VID. Strange but true.

4 cigars a week

I read about this last night. White blood cells attack the spike proteins, but with the S1 spike protein, the cell can’t die for some reason, which leads to a buildup and causes blood clots and inflammation. Nicotine kills these cells, prevents a buildup of them, and allows the body to dispose of them, which is why smokers are shockingly doing well against a respiratory virus. Guess I better start chewing again.
  • Options
    pawz said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

I lied. I don’t.

The prophylactic benefits of Ivermectin would actually wipe out CV in a short order of tim. The current vaxx just keep it circulating and mutating.

This is how you know false media narratives work on the idiot class. Misinformation indeed.
    I’m all for therapies. But even the manufacturer, Merck says there’s little evidence of efficacy for cv-19. And the big study by the Egyptian doctor that leads everyone to believe Ivermectin is an effective therapy has been deemed a sham by multiple non government sources.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,941
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

pawz said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

I lied. I don’t.

I’m all for therapies. But even the manufacturer, Merck says there’s little evidence of efficacy for cv-19. And the big study by the Egyptian doctor that leads everyone to believe Ivermectin is an effective therapy has been deemed a sham by multiple non government sources.
    Merck lost its patent awhile ago.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

In Oregon, deaths are up substantially the last couple weeks. But not to the ratio of the Hospitalized. As less than a month ago we had about 200 hospitalized and as of Wed the 25th, there were 1080.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

pawz said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

I lied. I don’t.

Merck lost its patent awhile ago.
    Yep. And they have a CONTRACT for 1.2BB with the US for a covid therapy that is in 3rd stage review.

Further lighting the fires of conspiracy.