Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Let this shit sink in for a minute

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited August 2021 in Tug Tavern
I have to take a break, I'm getting seriously angry here and it's just not good for my health. To every one of you fuckers that voted for Biden, you guys need to step up and own this shit. Trump had his faults but they were no where near anything like this shit Biden is actually doing.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I found out ten minutes ago and my brain literally can't comprehend what I'm reading.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah its too real
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hopefully they were given to the Taliban group we were told we’re friendly a couple of days ago. Not the bad ones.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,304
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

I have to take a break, I'm getting seriously angry here and it's just not good for my health. To every one of you fuckers that voted for Biden, you guys need to step up and own this shit. Trump had his faults but they were no where near anything like this shit Biden is actually doing.

Wow they just gave them up wtf
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Biden is dead. Also, fuck Trump, the Luciferian from 666 Trump Tower. It's the same regime, no matter who in 'in charge' on the surface. If you remain a Trump supporter after how he absolutely trashed your freedoms in 2020 with his Covid Emergency Declaration and empowerment of the 50 NWO minion governors to destroy businesses and install medical fascism as the new normal, you are a dumb bitch. Trump and Biden are both traitors and serve the New World Order.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Trump didn’t shut down any of my freedoms. I did exactly what I’ve wanted to do since this started.

Inslee on the other hand has most people in Washington State huddling in fear of their friends, family, coworkers and neighbors.

Biden is dead. Also, fuck Trump, the Luciferian from 666 Trump Tower. It's the same regime, no matter who in 'in charge' on the surface. If you remain a Trump supporter after how he absolutely trashed your freedoms in 2020 with his Covid Emergency Declaration and empowerment of the 50 NWO minion governors to destroy businesses and install medical fascism as the new normal, you are a dumb bitch. Trump and Biden are both traitors and serve the New World Order.

I enjoy your conspiracy stuff as much as anyone, but shut the fuck up.
    People who can't accept the truth about 'their side,' in your cases, Trump, that's he's not who you think he is, are part of the problem.

We all know "Biden" is an NWO puppet. So is Trump.

Because you sheep won't rise up and oppose the US government in its totality, including Trump, others are
    forced to do it. You're going to get an international invasion because of it.

Who declared a false emergency over a virus that has never been proven to exist, never isolated in a lab?

Who restricted your ability to travel internationally?

Who hired Fauci and failed to fire him?

Who empowered the fascism of the 50 US governors?

Who signed off on bills that allow forced quarantine, removal from homes, designations as 'terrorists' for opposing Covid measures?

Who funded Bill Gates and GAVI?

Who destroyed tens of thousands of small businesses by perpetuating the Covid fraud?

Who forcibly brought 5g to the United States, and permitted no opposition.

Who is responsible for the Operation Warped Speed kill shot?

The AI Cyborg you know as "Biden" is simply carrying out the orders of his masters and continuing the
    Covid 1984 program that Trump started.
    OBK sucking Xi Kawk
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    doogie said:

OBK sucking Xi Kawk

Rhythm is a dancer.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

I enjoy your conspiracy stuff as much as anyone, but shut the fuck up.
    People who can't accept the truth about 'their side,' in your cases, Trump, that's he's not who you think he is, are part of the problem.

We all know "Biden" is an NWO puppet. So is Trump.

Because you sheep won't rise up and oppose the US government in its totality, including Trump, others are
    forced to do it. You're going to get an international invasion because of it.

Who declared a false emergency over a virus that has never been proven to exist, never isolated in a lab?

Who restricted your ability to travel internationally?

Who hired Fauci and failed to fire him?

Who empowered the fascism of the 50 US governors?

Who signed off on bills that allow forced quarantine, removal from homes, designations as 'terrorists' for opposing Covid measures?

Who funded Bill Gates and GAVI?

Who destroyed tens of thousands of small businesses by perpetuating the Covid fraud?

Who forcibly brought 5g to the United States, and permitted no opposition.

Who is responsible for the Operation Warped Speed kill shot?

The AI Cyborg you know as "Biden" is simply carrying out the orders of his masters and continuing the
    Covid 1984 program that Trump started.
    Fuck off
    The thing that I really love about OBK is his confidence and endorsement that his Emperor is going to use his own CCP to invade and overthrow Formosa, then kill them all, team up with Putin and attack the United States.

He broadcasts this as if it’s noble and something to be proud of.
    Evicting the US/UK and other treasonous western governments and their sick, disgusting human trafficking operations from Taiwan and Ukraine should humiliate the US Government and the traitors at the Pentagon so much, that a purge will occur there. There will be the opportunity to replace them with leaders who follow the US Constitution. These militaries can then be used to attack the fascist, Nazi rogue governments that are occupying Washington, London, Paris, Berlin, Sydney, etc.

An Alliance invasion won't be necessary in that scenario.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Did the Taliban lie to us again?

FUCK

Those sneaky fuckers. We gotta stop trusting them, man.

C’mon!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

Did the Taliban lie to us again?

FUCK

Those sneaky fuckers. We gotta stop trusting them, man.

C’mon!

They wouldn't lie to us. They have their own "self" interests. And those interests have nothing to do with killing Americans and humiliating us on our way out the door. They're our friends. It's ISIS-K that you need to keep an eye on.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    Bunch of malarkey.

I was told there would be NO MALARKEY!!!!

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You get those fuckers on the phone and remind them that WE HAD A DEAL!

Jill! Where are my keys?!
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    thechatch said:

You get those fuckers on the phone and remind them that WE HAD A DEAL!

Jill! Where are my keys?!

It's Doctor Jill
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    one thing @obk is correct on - there is no difference between names with a D or an R attached. Either way us little guys are screwed.