Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Military Threatens to Revoke Benefits From Marines Who Won't Get the Vaccine

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,256
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Your heart may belong to Jesus but your ass belongs to the Marines
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,568
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nothing makes a person feel more relieved than being told- take this or lose what you've earned.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,345
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Welcome to being in the military... they get a ton of jabs... this is the one place where I don't have an issue with a mandate...
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Your body my choice
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    “If I get the Vax can me and the Boys go back and get all those Marines we left behind”?
  • Options

Your body my choice

Not once you sign up for the military
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    thechatch said:

Take the needle or your kids starve.

Joe Biden’s America

Agreed, but remember, the fat orange bastard from 666 Trump Tower set all of this in motion in
    the US with his Emergency declaration over a fake pandemic. He was the one who hired Fauci,
    and who failed to fire him before leaving.

Yes, he is for forced vaccination and vaccination passports. He even threatened to use military force
    to get it done. Remember?

Trump 2016 - 2019 was the faker, who did some things to throw the dogs off his scent, like fighting
    human trafficking for a while, but he was installed to co-opt the populism movement along with Boris
    Johnson the traitor and some others in other nations. His involvement with 5g was the biggest red
    flag.

Trump 2020 and beyond is the real Trump, the puppet traitor blackmailed to play the Covid 1984 game.
    He told you he wanted to bring the CCP model to America, and so he has.

• Options

Goduckies said:

Welcome to being in the military... they get a ton of jabs... this is the one place where I don't have an issue with a mandate...

Buddy of mine is retired AF after 20 years and now flies for Delta. He refuses to get the jab just because of this reason. Dude has been in Gulf War, Kosovo, and several other theaters. He's done enough for his country- let him make his own choice without fear of repercussion.
    Sure, but he is out of the forces now... the issue is if you get covid you are out of action, so for continuity I agree with it.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,708
    Actually they could refuse experimental vaccines. Marines are resisting big time. I hear only 20% vaxed
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Actually they could refuse experimental vaccines. Marines are resisting big time. I hear only 20% vaxed

I thought you were wrong about this. Did some research. Turns out you aren't. A judge halted the military's mandatory vaccination program in 2004, and I can't find any evidence that decision was appealed or overturned. So I think that still stands as law. It was done in response to all the shitstorm created with the Anthrax vax program. It's funny that I was in from 2004-2011 and never ever heard a federal Judge had told the military to fuck off. They kept that a well hidden secret it appears. Go figure. So it appears what we have going on now is since they can't throw you in the brig for not taking the jab, they will try to use any other means possible to fuck with you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,256
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

I thought you were wrong about this. Did some research. Turns out you aren't. A judge halted the military's mandatory vaccination program in 2004, and I can't find any evidence that decision was appealed or overturned. So I think that still stands as law. It was done in response to all the shitstorm created with the Anthrax vax program. It's funny that I was in from 2004-2011 and never ever heard a federal Judge had told the military to fuck off. They kept that a well hidden secret it appears. Go figure. So it appears what we have going on now is since they can't throw you in the brig for not taking the jab, they will try to use any other means possible to fuck with you.

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    A modest proposal, maybe the military should just execute any soldiers who refuse the vaccine. France used this winning strategy in WW1 on its soldiers that didn't want to fight in the trenches. And why not expand that to the general population as well?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

thechatch said:

Take the needle or your kids starve.

Joe Biden’s America

Agreed, but remember, the fat orange bastard from 666 Trump Tower set all of this in motion in
    the US with his Emergency declaration over a fake pandemic. He was the one who hired Fauci,
    and who failed to fire him before leaving.

Yes, he is for forced vaccination and vaccination passports. He even threatened to use military force
    to get it done. Remember?

Trump 2016 - 2019 was the faker, who did some things to throw the dogs off his scent, like fighting
    human trafficking for a while, but he was installed to co-opt the populism movement along with Boris
    Johnson the traitor and some others in other nations. His involvement with 5g was the biggest red
    flag.

Trump 2020 and beyond is the real Trump, the puppet traitor blackmailed to play the Covid 1984 game.
    He told you he wanted to bring the CCP model to America, and so he has.

You should just take the W in Kabul today and take the day off.