Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Milk crate challenge

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
So there is a trend of people making a pyramid of milk crates and trying to climb it. The result? Broken wrists, broken arms, busted shoulders, and so on. I say don't treat them for risky behavior. Let them suffer and go maimed. They are taking risks that can overwhelm the ER. This is irresponsible behavior and also putting people at risk for the people around them. While they are at it if someone doesn't wear a helmet riding a motorcycle and crashes just let them bleed out. If someone is speeding causes a 10 car pile-up let the person bleed out.

I told you this was coming.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/delta-air-lines-unvaccinated-employees-will-face-200-fees-if-they-dont-get-covid-vaccine.html

Apply this logic to other vaccines then......Mumps, chickenpox, measles....etc. So someone who is vaccinated and goes to the Hospital that person gets a pass when the VAX efficacy is dropping like an anchor?

We are in the Abyss of stupidity.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    But we have to do something!!!1111!!
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,358
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021
    I got a permanent ban for calling someone a liberal lemming
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,872
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021
    So....if some unvaccinated young gun is walking down, the street in South Chicago and has his azz capped in a drive by, said young gun is going to be denied medical care as he is bleeding out.

Makes total Dazzler and downvoting faggot shill motherfucker sense.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The same people doing the milk crate challenge are the ones calling you idiots/anti vaxxers for not personally wanting to take the vaccine. Just think about that for a minute.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    jecornel said:

So there is a trend of people making a pyramid of milk crates and trying to climb it. The result? Broken wrists, broken arms, busted shoulders, and so on. I say don't treat them for risky behavior. Let them suffer and go maimed. They are taking risks that can overwhelm the ER. This is irresponsible behavior and also putting people at risk for the people around them. While they are at it if someone doesn't wear a helmet riding a motorcycle and crashes just let them bleed out. If someone is speeding causes a 10 car pile-up let the person bleed out.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/25/delta-air-lines-unvaccinated-employees-will-face-200-fees-if-they-dont-get-covid-vaccine.html

Apply this logic to other vaccines then......Mumps, chickenpox, measles....etc. So someone who is vaccinated and goes to the Hospital that person gets a pass when the VAX efficacy is dropping like an anchor?

Now do AIDs patients where nearly 100% of the people who got it, did so through their own actions. Anyone recall people saying AIDs patients shouldn't receive medical care?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't wait for government health and death panels for conservatives
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,593
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

jecornel said:

Now do AIDs patients where nearly 100% of the people who got it, did so through their own actions. Anyone recall people saying AIDs patients shouldn't receive medical care?
    No one suggested an HIV passport as far as I recall.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Might as well tattoo HIV carriers right? No! We can’t do that!!! But please! Ink the unvaccinated!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    By claiming that Hetros were as at risk as butt pirates, our Dr Fauci put a real crimp in the easy availability of women to sleep with
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    jecornel said:

100% agree

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You voted for it!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

By claiming that Hetros were as at risk as butt pirates, our Dr Fauci put a real crimp in the easy availability of women to sleep with

Which revealed Fauci's MO all the way back then. They knowingly lied about the risk faced by hetros from AIDs because they didn't believe they could get the funding to research AIDs if they told the truth. So they lied to the public. Which is exactly what Fauci has been doing with Covid.