Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump: We're getting tired of the woke generals

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    doogie said:

He should have done something about it when he had the chance.

Agreed except how woke were they acting during his presidency? They weren't pushing CRT in the military until after he left office. However, somewhere in the bowels of Hardcore Husky are posts from me in 2013 and 2014 wondering aloud why Obama was firing and replacing tons of generals. And if I could see something wrong, Trump could have.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

He should have done something about it when he had the chance.

Agreed except how woke were they acting during his presidency? They weren't pushing CRT in the military until after he left office. However, somewhere in the bowels of Hardcore Husky are posts from me in 2013 and 2014 wondering aloud why Obama was firing and replacing tons of generals. And if I could see something wrong, Trump could have.
    They were lying to Trump - Oh yeah we got all the troops out of Syria - the Generals were biding their time waiting for an impeachment, feeding the press lies among other deceptions
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In between facing down both parties who were relying on a fake dossier to lie to the FISA court to get a special prosecutor and then getting impeached for a phone call, Trump should have been his own secretary of defense and cleaned out the Pentagon. I'm sure the 17 intel agencies would have helped along with Cocaine Mitch and Mitt Romney
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

In between facing down both parties who were relying on a fake dossier to lie to the FISA court to get a special prosecutor and then getting impeached for a phone call, Trump should have been his own secretary of defense and cleaned out the Pentagon. I'm sure the 17 intel agencies would have helped along with Cocaine Mitch and Mitt Romney

A very progressive deep state