Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vs Michigan

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Mad_Son said:

I've been trash talking with a guy at work, saying Washington is going to crush Michigan, so you can definitely count on us losing big.

You should change your avatar, you're a Covid 1984 parasite, sheep and Vaccine Nazi, not King Leonidas or a member of the 300.

Take it to the Oyster, ya kooked out faggot!
    Get your Convid 1984 shot, monkey, so you can attend a shitty football game, which your team is going to lose anyway.

"I like to support an institution that turns away heart transplant patients for not taking
    a dangerous shot that violates the Nuremberg Code, and institution with deep ties to Bill Gates." - dumbflea
  • Options
    GhostofMosster47GhostofMosster47 Member Posts: 68
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

dflea said:

Mad_Son said:

I've been trash talking with a guy at work, saying Washington is going to crush Michigan, so you can definitely count on us losing big.

You should change your avatar, you're a Covid 1984 parasite, sheep and Vaccine Nazi, not King Leonidas or a member of the 300.

Get your Convid 1984 shot, monkey, so you can attend a shitty football game, which your team is going to lose anyway.

"I like to support an institution that turns away heart transplant patients for not taking
    a dangerous shot that violates the Nuremberg Code, and institution with deep ties to Bill Gates." - dumbflea
    So, OBK turned into a full blown Spray Tan Jesus follower. That's nice.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It’s getting pretty Springfield in here.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Mad_Son said:

So, OBK turned into a full blown Spray Tan Jesus follower. That's nice.
    No, just a spokesperson for the Alliance of Xi(sans CCP) Putin and Rocket Man
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I think UW comes out aggressive in this one. If Morris and the receivers have progressed on schedule then it should work. That would be a pretty easy UW win if it happened that way.

I still say toss-up. If the same team comes out that played Stanford it's pretty much a 50:50 game.

UW should trot out about 35 extra players against Michigan than they did against Stanford. Not saying any of the 35 will make a difference but there were only like 45 guys dressed for the tree. The ones dressed still
    played like shit for a half. That’s actually my biggest worry about Jimmy. Two weeks in a row UW was down 21 points in the first half. How does that happen?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,937
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Mods?

I hate to let the aids win and move the thread. Not fair to the OP.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

We? supposedly have a QB. Michigan definitely does not. UW flips the script and wins fairly easily, say 34 - 17?

I think so too. Michigan is in for a long day, I think.

My doog confidence always ramps up toward the end of the offseason, even an offseason that could be described as a mixed bag at best.
    Longest off season ever with a 4 game spring practice last fall
    No shit, right? A two year offseason. It's a wonder there are any fans left.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

We? supposedly have a QB. Michigan definitely does not. UW flips the script and wins fairly easily, say 34 - 17?

I think so too. Michigan is in for a long day, I think.

My doog confidence always ramps up toward the end of the offseason, even an offseason that could be described as a mixed bag at best.
    Longest off season ever with a 4 game spring practice last fall
    No shit, right? A two year offseason. It's a wonder there are any fans left.
    Disagree. Fans thrive in the offseason, where the optimistic hypothetical outweighs reality.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    Something has gone horribly wrong on Montlake if we? Do not Buttfuck Michigan.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,937
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021

Mad_Son said:

Oh go fuck yourself, you fruit loop.

Keep the re-tard shtick in the Tug.
    Fuck off you buttrocker clown.
    Christ, OBK. What would you know about music? You listen to tunes on shitty little computer speakers in your incel basement.

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    My brain is telling me to remember Stanford last year, but my dumb cold black doog heart is starting to pump, not my fault it’s August. Kind of feel like we roll them. With all that being said can’t wait to be standing in the stadium on a crisp fall night wanting to kill myself three quarters into the first game of the year after another Newton dive for 2 yards while we are down by 17. God I love my Dwags.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021

Where have you been? Christ
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lots of things have gone horribly wrong which is why im predicting a 24-21 Michigan victory with 2 Peyton Henry missed field goals

Peyton Henry blowing the game sounds about right. Kill me.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Lots of things have gone horribly wrong which is why im predicting a 24-21 Michigan victory with 2 Peyton Henry missed field goals

Peyton Henry blowing the game sounds about right. Kill me.
    Is it really all Henry's fault when the DAWGS jumped out to a 14-0 lead and were up 21-10 in the 4th?