Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

marshawn will hold.out

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,589
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Just Google it....

Don't pay him....

Comments

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    And that's the kind of shit that keeps teams from repeating as Super Bowl champs. He's a full-on dumb fuck. Didn't he have one of the lowest Wonderlick scores ever recorded? Got into Cal though...
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2014
    He seems guarded right now.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

And that's the kind of shit that keeps teams from repeating as Super Bowl champs. He's a full-on dumb fuck. Didn't he have one of the lowest Wonderlick scores ever recorded? Got into Cal though...

And yet he seems to be making a much better business decision than you are a capable of.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He's just misunderstood....he's not a douchebag.....
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    He's doing what he feels is right ... he ultimately won't get any extra money out of it and still most likely get cut after this season anyway.

This has very little to do with why the "12's" (I like to call them that) will repeat or not this year ... the management has already decided that he's not part of their core going forward. His call if he wants to be on the bus for this season or not.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Marshawn is still the heart and soul of the offense, so him being unhappy is still concerning.

Lucky PC is at the helm so it brings down the concerns quite a bit. Next man up.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,487
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HuskyJW said:

He's a quitter, just like Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll.
    This is true. A lot of these guys bailed on previous situations that are were south, and have talked such a big individual game that when seattle starts going south they will bail. Feel for the real seahawk fans in seattle (happy theyi got at least 1 ring), but that franchise is a flash right now; I hope Schneider at least sticks around.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

HuskyJW said:

This is true. A lot of these guys bailed on previous situations that are were south, and have talked such a big individual game that when seattle starts going south they will bail. Feel for the real seahawk fans in seattle (happy theyi got at least 1 ring), but that franchise is a flash right now; I hope Schneider at least sticks around.
    whoooooosh?
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

whoooooosh?
    I hope so, because that is a fucktarded comment with some butt hurt over Pete Carroll and USC mixed in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nevermind. hgh
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

haie said:

HuskyJW said:

whoooooosh?
    I hope so, because that is a fucktarded comment with some butt hurt over Pete Carroll and USC mixed in.
    wtf would I be butthurt over Pete Carroll going to Seattle for? Good for him, he got a ring, don't think he's loyal to Paul Allen or Seattle though.

omg someone had an opinion that goes against the 'HAWKS being a fucking dynasty. Fucking butthurt hooks is more like it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    If he can't return the loyalty to the 12s, then he should LEAVE.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought Softy said he was always a college football guy? I guess he is a true 12.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014

It's no big deal. The 12's have assured me that Michael will be a hall of fame RB even though he never even had a 1,000 yard season in college.

What the hell is up with all the hype about this guy? It's not just the 12s, it's the media too. I'd never heard of him in college. He's no Lynch (which would be good if we were judging personalities).
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,037
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I think Marshawn knows he won't be in the league three years from now.