Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DNC got talking points to the MSM finally

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited August 2021 in Tug Tavern
I recall posting a couple of articles and headlines from a week ago from CNN and the Atlantic that were pretty scathing to the Biden Admin. I can only assume their handlers in the DNC got them under control quick fast and in a hurry. Checked in this morning and it's all Trumps fault now.

"Trump Admin Sabotaged Visa Process" - MSNBC

"Former Pence Advisor: Refugee Talks Blocked in Meetings" - CNN

So this is the new talking point. Good to know. Gives me advance warning of what HH will be posting for the next week. Also outside of stuff like this there is little other discussion. One feel good story of a baby born on an Air Force plane. They are REALLY amped up on reporting some conservative radio guy died of Covid though. That got them super excited. They love "I told you so moments" where they can try to gleefully rub it in on the deplorables. The US media are an absolute joke.

Meanwhile the BBC, rated as an actual "Centrist" reporting organization, is scathing in its condemnation of this Admin and the Afghanistan exit. Sad that I have to go to another country to get fair reporting on this.

Comments