Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mutiny on doogman

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

lvd said:

I've said it before. The negativity on this forum is toxic especially toward recruits and coaches and is pretty much harassment at times. we have seen for example this whenever a committed recruit visits another team. Remember this isn't Chris peterson's team anymore regarding disallowed visits. Wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of people are opposing team representatives posing as supporters to drown out any positive reflection/momentum on the team. College football is a way of life in certain cities that unfortunately have nothing else going on, but it doesn't excuse these types of social attacks that target recruits to steer them elsewhere for local economic survival. If another school wants to get another school's recruit, just utilitize NILs, and back off social media tactics.

It's fine if you want to keep that goat cock in your mouth while you type, but you're doing a poor job from what I can see and I'm guessing the goat feels the same way.

Work on it or LEAVE.
    agree except fro the goats...
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

lvd said:

I've said it before. The negativity on this forum is toxic especially toward recruits and coaches and is pretty much harassment at times. we have seen for example this whenever a committed recruit visits another team. Remember this isn't Chris peterson's team anymore regarding disallowed visits. Wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of people are opposing team representatives posing as supporters to drown out any positive reflection/momentum on the team. College football is a way of life in certain cities that unfortunately have nothing else going on, but it doesn't excuse these types of social attacks that target recruits to steer them elsewhere for local economic survival. If another school wants to get another school's recruit, just utilitize NILs, and back off social media tactics.

STFU
    After reading it again, I feel this could actually be a whoosh. It's borderline.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    lvd said:

lol
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Huffman says on DM radio that guys wanted to lock down spots, somehow camps and unofficial visits caused Roberts and the other two silent commits to waver. BS
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

When you've lost Aubs, who do you have left?
    Cougs
  • Options
    lvd said:

This sounds like Greg Lewis

Hi Greg. Sorry about your knee.
  • Options

The voice of reason!
    UW is favored vs Michigan and Oregon?
  • Options
    There’s a thread on DM where some of your more well-heeled posters are passing the hat to drum up some NIL money.

I wonder what KrisVashon and PeterNorthDawg threw down….
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    thechatch said:

There’s a thread on DM where some of your more well-heeled posters are passing the hat to drum up some NIL money.

Holy fuck KrisVashon…. Is spirit fingers still over there?
  • Options
    Mooser42 said:

thechatch said:

remember the karaoke she sang?
  • Options
    TommySQC said:

Mooser42 said:

thechatch said:

remember the karaoke she sang?
    Story
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,075
    Swaye's Wigwam
    lvd said:

Is this a copy pasta? Please tell me this is a copy pasta.
  • Options
    FecalFeastFecalFeast Member Posts: 497
    I think we all understand there are a lot of people who are frustrated. With that being said, there's no need for profanity, personal attacks, and going after the staff/mods.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. But when you take things too far and make things personal, that's not ok.

If we delete a post, your ability to post will be revoked for a day or so. Possibly longer.

Michigan on Saturday. We'll see how they respond. ( no need for snarky comments ). I'll be there.........via Nashville.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2021
    You’re still giving them money?