Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A story the media is hiding from you

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited August 2021 in Tug Tavern
All the airlines are fucking over the public intentionally while they get bailed out by you and me. I'm stuck in Denver after getting fucked in Raleigh Durham yesterday. They are canceling flights left and right stranding people everywhere and your Pravda sits silent because it doesn't fit their narrative. Thanks Biden and all you fucking RATs.

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,354
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    They don't have enough pilots yet
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    seems to me it fits the narrative perfectly. “Surge in Delta Variant cases causing airlines to cancel flights”
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Part of the game plan. Another lockdown en route. Resist you cucks!
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

seems to me it fits the narrative perfectly. “Surge in Delta Variant cases causing airlines to cancel flights”

I suppose that's what they're trying to get away with but it isn't true. The Airports are PACKED. People want to travel but while the airlines are being bailed out by the federal government, they let their employees go and now can't get them back. Nobody is dying and people aren't getting stacked on the runways or at the gates. Try contacting American Airlines by phone (you can't change anything online within 72 hours of the flight). It will take you at least 10 hours but more likely more than 24 hours. Southwest is cancelling flights everywhere too because there aren't enough pilots.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

All the airlines are fucking over the public intentionally while they get bailed out by you and me. I'm stuck in Denver after getting fucked in Raleigh Durham yesterday. They are canceling flights left and right stranding people everywhere and your Pravda sits silent because it doesn't fit their narrative. Thanks Biden and all you fucking RATs.

I really, really appreciate the irony of this post coming from a poster named RoadTrip