Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

some people deserve eternal owentwelve

LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,327
edited July 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Copy and pasted from some whiny douche on FB

How L O N G does an athlete owning dreams for something bigger in life, have to pay the price - after PAYING THE PRICE for their mistakes to begin with?!!!

What in the HELL is wrong with this new UW football coach making Cyler Miles pay even more after redemption has found it's place in the bright, noon day sun?!!!

And then we wonder as a society why athletes after, or even during their playing tenure blow up because their lives become overbearing from reliving past failures and those haunting memories which push them over the edge and taking others, and or themselves out of life's equation?!!!

Coach Pete, why in God's name do you continue to punish a player that has already served a 3-month suspension, done "all the right things" -- but yet YOU are suspending him for the season opener in Hawaii? 

JUSTIFIABLE?!!! 

Coach Pete, pull your coaching head out of your posterior's anatomical dark abyss and wake the hell up and realize what you are doing to this young man's heart and soul!! Not to mention the highly negative, psychological imprint you are manifesting by your actions and indelibly etching on his mind as well!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! 

The voice of experience, and what I've had to endure mentally and emotionally throughout my life because of paying the price - which wasn't good enough for Don James either!

This SHIT sticks! It doesn't ever go away! Don't you get that Coach Pete?!!!

And here I thought the Husky Football program was getting a true, stand up guy that had his team's back regarding the process of life - over the policies and procedures that hold back the true passion that leads to excellence in life!!! 

You've got a great deal to learn there Coach Pete. GROW UP!!!

Comments