Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So how is this Trump's fault?

124»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

National humiliation.

blob mostly concerned that notoriously corrupt former President who negotiated the withdrawal not be blamed.

Jeezus HH, grow up. That fucking idiot biden is unfortunately President. Be an adult and take responsibility for your vote.

Since you brought it up, please give us some examples of Trumps corruption. Not looking for your FEELINGS here ok? Thank you in advance.
    Sorry to hear about your coma; I’m sure your family is “thrilled” that you’re back. You’ve missed a wild 5 years so I’ll give you some handy search terms to help you on your journey.

Google:

Trump extorts Ukraine official: he actually got impeached for this one

Trump pressures AZ officials

Trump pressures GA officials

Trump pressures DOJ to lie about election

Trump pressures Atlanta US attorney: we just learned about this one and it’s a fucking doozy.

The last four all fall under the umbrella of trying to steal an election which is fairly corrupt.

Let me know when you’re done checking these out and I can provide some more.

First one was bullshit. Why shouldn't the President withhold money in an attempt to look into corruption? I don't know about the AZ officials but the Georgia officials claim turned out to be complete bullshit. What "lie" did Trump want the DOJ to tell about the election? And you're right about the Atlanta US attorney, that too turned out to be complete bullshit a real doozy.

The election was "stolen" when the decision was made to send out mail in ballots. The Rats now want all of our elections going forward to be mail-in ballots. Let me know when you accuse them of trying to "steal" the election for doing so.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HHusky said:

National humiliation.

blob mostly concerned that notoriously corrupt former President who negotiated the withdrawal not be blamed.

Jeezus HH, grow up. That fucking idiot biden is unfortunately President. Be an adult and take responsibility for your vote.

Since you brought it up, please give us some examples of Trumps corruption. Not looking for your FEELINGS here ok? Thank you in advance.
    Sorry to hear about your coma; I’m sure your family is “thrilled” that you’re back. You’ve missed a wild 5 years so I’ll give you some handy search terms to help you on your journey.

Google:

Trump pressures Atlanta US attorney: we just learned about this one and it’s a fucking doozy.

The last four all fall under the umbrella of trying to steal an election which is fairly corrupt.

This is what you have? The man believed as do millions of Americans, that rats cheated. We know for fact you cheat so you rats aren't trustworthy. He didn't force anyone to do anything.

Try again Junior, you fucked up your first try.

Ukraine? That was determined to be fake news or didn't you follow the story? The President of Ukraine actually said Trump never spoke of a quid pro quo, but what does he know right? You and your fellow rats were just certain Trump did. The recipient of the so called quid pro quo disagrees with you.

So much criminal activity and corruption with that fucking idiot biden and his family, so much corruption in the BO term and you rats can't leave Trump alone after being 0-3 on past false accusations. Fucking pathetic.
    Guy demands proof of Trump’s corruption and this guy is so serious that he wants just facts and none of your lib cuck “feelings.” Guy is presented with evidence of said corruption and defends it with… feelings. You see Trump and his idiots “feel” that the election was stolen so all efforts to steal it back are totally legitimate. We’ve waited 9 months for one shred of evidence and so far there is nothing. Hopefully the clownshow AZ audit comes back with lots of “irregularities” that you guys can jerk off to.
    Years of investigation, impeachment and you have have bupkis! When's Mueller filling the charges?

I'll wait.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,182
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

National humiliation.

Google:

This is what you have? The man believed as do millions of Americans, that rats cheated. We know for fact you cheat so you rats aren't trustworthy. He didn't force anyone to do anything.

Ukraine? That was determined to be fake news or didn't you follow the story? The President of Ukraine actually said Trump never spoke of a quid pro quo, but what does he know right? You and your fellow rats were just certain Trump did. The recipient of the so called quid pro quo disagrees with you.

So much criminal activity and corruption with that fucking idiot biden and his family, so much corruption in the BO term and you rats can't leave Trump alone after being 0-3 on past false accusations. Fucking pathetic.
    Guy demands proof of Trump’s corruption and this guy is so serious that he wants just facts and none of your lib cuck “feelings.” Guy is presented with evidence of said corruption and defends it with… feelings. You see Trump and his idiots “feel” that the election was stolen so all efforts to steal it back are totally legitimate. We’ve waited 9 months for one shred of evidence and so far there is nothing. Hopefully the clownshow AZ audit comes back with lots of “irregularities” that you guys can jerk off to.
    Years of investigation, impeachment and you have have bupkis! When's Mueller filling the charges?

I'll wait.
    Two impeachments in which the majority of the Senate were willing to say they agreed the charges were well laid.

bupkis, in other words
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

National humiliation.

Google:

I'll wait.
    Two impeachments in which the majority of the Senate were willing to say they agreed the charges were well laid.

bupkis, in other words
    Seems there weren't enough jurors voting guilty how's that work in court consuelo?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2021
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

National humiliation.

Google:

I'll wait.

bupkis, in other words
    We all doubted if you were a real lawyer.

Now we know that you are not

You drip with Public Union brass.

I know part of you is excited that someone here equated you with brass.

But Public Union brass is amongst the lowest life form on terra.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

National humiliation.

Google:

I'll wait.

bupkis, in other words
    We all doubted if you were a real lawyer.

Now we know that you are not

You drip with Public Union brass.

I know part of you is excited that someone here equated you with brass.

But Public Union brass is amongst the lowest life form on terra.
    LMAO . . .

Unfortunately, this nimrod is an attorney . . . with a very high opinion of himself . . . like most attorneys.

He embarrasses himself, the UW, the UW law school and the UW’s MBA program when he boasts and poasts on this board.