Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was at a store

LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
In Mt Vernon bored as hell watching Mrs.IAmNoLongerinLebam buy stuff we don’t need, finishing up when a guy casually walks by and makes a grab and dash taking two large items.

Clerks are going after the guy along with a couple of other folks except they stop at the curb. I got my phone out, just kept walking out into the porking lot. The guy did not run down a lane, he ran down the middle of two lanes where the vehicles are nose to nose. He had pretty good hip action but the big packages kept hitting the cars, twice he stopped to pick them up.

I just kept walking and as he pulled out, I got a great photo of the color, make and license plate. Gave the manager the photo while she was talking to the police.

Good deed of the day but won’t matter the cops don’t have a reasonable cause

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    LebamDawg said:

In Mt Vernon bored as hell watching Mrs.IAmNoLongerinLebam buy stuff we don’t need, finishing up when a guy casually walks by and makes a grab and dash taking two large items.

Clerks are going after the guy along with a couple of other folks except they stop at the curb. I got my phone out, just kept walking out into the porking lot. The guy did not run down a lane, he ran down the middle of two lanes where the vehicles are nose to nose. He had pretty good hip action but the big packages kept hitting the cars, twice he stopped to pick them up.

I just kept walking and as he pulled out, I got a great photo of the color, make and license plate. Gave the manager the photo while she was talking to the police.

Hero. Like in WWII. When they all got their phons out. Hopefully you were masked.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Were they enforcing mask and vax mandates?

If so, give no aid to the enemy. Looking the other way would have been the right call.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Snitches get stitches.
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tell me more about his hips...
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    Swaye's Wigwam

Would have been a good RB - this is a football bored btw.

No masks either
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Chinned for porking lot.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    LebamDawg said:

Sounds a lot like Jayden Mickens.