Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ginslee Mandates CRT

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:

But CRT had nothing to do with this, right Kobe?

There’s a reason the “E” in DEI stands for equity and not equality. Equality in public schools would mean that all students were given an equal opportunity to succeed; equity strives for equal outcomes, even if that means distorting the playing field.

Oregon Gov. Kate Brown recently signed a law that suspends the state’s proficiency standards for reading, writing, and math to promote equity in public education.

If I was as ugly as Kate Brown, I'd hate myself and blame my race, too.
    Boyle said in an emailed statement that suspending the reading, writing and math proficiency requirements while the state develops new graduation standards will benefit “Oregon’s Black, Latino, Latina, Latinx, Indigenous, Asian, Pacific Islander, Tribal, and students of color.”

Eliminating the important things will help non-white people. Also, you’re racist.

What in the world is going on
    Kate Brown is a racist who doesn't believe non-white people are capable of achieving what whites and Asians can achieve.

I thought we got rid of these racist Guvs back in the 1960s. Guess not.
    The Rats no longer believe they should turn firehoses and dogs on black people, [unless they are non-authentic conservative blacks], but their belief that blacks are inferior hasn't changed.
    Well conservatives blacks aren't really black as Joe told us. You're free to be racist as fuck toward them.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why are we changing curriculum for kids that don’t go to class
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

So we are in agreement that you, @TheKobeStopper , are a racist right?

The party of white people, that can’t even get people of color with conservative values to vote for them, calling other people racists. Right.
    CRT says you are a racist. That's from the Left for the Mello's in the crowd.

Denial is simply further evidence of your entrenched privilege and white fragility.

So we agree that you are a racist.
    Where does CRT say that?
    The system is one of white oppression(as well as other systems of oppression such as patriarchy)and you yourself benefit from that system. Until you can admit that you are a racist as part of a racist system we will be stuck dealing with your problematic white fragility.

["Nice Racism" is built around a startling claim: White progressives can cause the most daily harm to people of color.

"We are the ones -- with a smile on our faces -- who undermine Black people daily in ways both harder to identify and easier to deny," she writes. "To the degree that we see ourselves as "not racist," we are going to be very defensive about any suggestion to the contrary. We will see no further action needed because we see ourselves as outside the problem."

DiAngelo, an affiliate associate professor of education at the University of Washington in Seattle]

We haven't even broached the problematic subjects of you being a cis gendered hetero normative part of the patriarchy.
    Robin DiAngelo is a grifter that sells white guilt to corporate America.

Sorry nothing in this country can happen without someone trying to make money off it. It’s a systemic problem.
    Translation: I get to attribute racism to the entire Republican party because of statements and claims made by fringe people who have no power but you can't cite the words of a person who is a hero on the left who's views are highlighted and promoted by the media and political elites to attribute racism to me.
    I was here when you all defended Donald Trump telling American citizens, members of congress, to “go back to where they came from”. Fringe people my ass.
    Pepperidge Farm’s remembers.