Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5-Star QB Quinn Ewers [Ohio State Commit] Highlights

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Probably already has half a mil in NLI dollars lined up considering he's skipping his senior HS year.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gonna wanna fix that throwing motion
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mechanics are garbage. They don't make QB like they used to.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mechanics are garbage. They don't make QB like they used to.

Texas forever

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Probably already has half a mil in NLI dollars lined up considering he's skipping his senior HS year.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ohio-state-quinn-ewers-signs-first-endorsement-deal

Ohio State's Quinn Ewers, who skipped senior year of high school, signs first endorsement deal

Ewers announced his partnership with Holy Kombucha
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    At some point pretty quickly I think these companies are going to realize that nobody gives a fuck what drink/hamburger/mini-storage company the starting (maybe) QB at State U. likes or pretends to like. I couldn't name one starting QB in all of college football besides Dylan Morris and Spencer Rattler, and I am WAY more dialed in than the average fan.

This is, has, and will always be about three things only: hot girls making money off Insta or TikTok or FansOnly or some such shit, all players getting some cut off an NCAA video game, or paying recruits. The idea that there is bankable value to the actual players because of their playing ability is horseshit.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RealRhino said:

At some point pretty quickly I think these companies are going to realize that nobody gives a fuck what drink/hamburger/mini-storage company the starting (maybe) QB at State U. likes or pretends to like. I couldn't name one starting QB in all of college football besides Dylan Morris and Spencer Rattler, and I am WAY more dialed in than the average fan.

This is, has, and will always be about three things only: hot girls making money off Insta or TikTok or FansOnly or some such shit, all players getting some cut off an NCAA video game, or paying recruits. The idea that there is bankable value to the actual players because of their playing ability is horseshit.

You are giving @Dennis_DeYoung a run for his money in the marketing department. I bet you know everything there is to know about selling cars to Ohio state fans
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RealRhino said:

The point is the archduke of Dublin, OH mini-storage has been giving 5-20k/yr to Buckeye recruits under the table all along. Now they can get the kid to give a thumbs-up in front of the front office for a photo op to be used in their ValPak coupon campaign, and expense what previously had to come out of loose drug/hooker cash.

The point REALLY is, strippers and hookers will rejoice at this influx/reflux of cash into their economy, from both the newly paid kids and the plumbing supply power brokers all across this land.