Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just learned something about Taiwan

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
In 1953 President Truman threatened to nuke China if they invaded Taiwan. Mao backed off. I had never heard that before.

Comments

• Options
    SDCJRSDCJR Member Posts: 195
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    What’s your source. Eisenhower was President for almost all of ‘53. Looks like both threatened to use nukes against China during the Korean War. But the only thing I can find on Taiwan is that the USAF mentioned doing it, but Ike said no way.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,968
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
    Apparently March and August are the best months for an invasion weather wise.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SDCJR said:

What’s your source. Eisenhower was President for almost all of ‘53. Looks like both threatened to use nukes against China during the Korean War. But the only thing I can find on Taiwan is that the USAF mentioned doing it, but Ike said no way.

The Korean War was effectively over when Ike was elected. He scared the sh*t out of the commies. Just like the Iran Hostage crisis was over when Reagan got elected. Back when republicans weren't Bushes.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SDCJR said:

Shoulda pulled the trigger. Not a call for genocide.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The price of Xi Jinping's assistance in fighting the Cabal, the CCP and the Masonic Order
    is Taiwan. Xi's destiny is to re-unite China and Taiwan, under the banner of the Dragon
    Emperor. The Island never belonged to the Corporation of the United States of the City
    of London to begin with, and never will.

Japan won't help you. That's just how it is.

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    When I was in high school I asked my grandfather who his favorite president was. He said it was Truman. I asked why… he held out his hand into a fist and pressed his thumb down like he was pressing a button. Truman meant business.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The price of Xi Jinping's assistance in fighting the Cabal, the CCP and the Masonic Order
    is Taiwan. Xi's destiny is to re-unite China and Taiwan, under the banner of the Dragon
    Emperor. The Island never belonged to the Corporation of the United States of the City

I liked you a lot more when you hadn't been co-opted into spewing CCP propaganda.
  • Options

I liked you a lot more when you hadn't been co-opted into spewing CCP propaganda.
    So you believe there is a 'deep state' in the United States but that the same thing doesn't exist in China?
    You really are a two dimensional metal brain.

The CCP is owned and controlled by the same global cult that owns and controls the governments of Europe
    and the United States, and most governments around the world.

Chairman Xi has suffered several attempts on his life for battling the NWO Cultists in the CCP. The NWO knows
    that China under Xi Jinping will not be part of the New World Order, so they feed dolts like you in Western nations
    propaganda that China created the 'Wuhan Virus,' to anger you and spur you to support war.

Covid 1984 was launched in Wuhan by the CCP collaborators to weaken Xi, and to foment war between China and
    the West. Covid 1984 was launched at the same time as 5g, in the same city, because 5g is the virus, along with
    the accompanying, compatible 'vaccines.'

China's natural state is to be led by an Emperor, not a Satanic Cult. Xi's destiny is to become that Emperor. After
    he uses the power of the CCP to re-unify China and Taiwan, then he can turn his full attention on the CCP.

That is the price Xi Jinping must pay for Taiwan.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So you believe there is a 'deep state' in the United States but that the same thing doesn't exist in China?

The CCP is owned and controlled by the same global cult that owns and controls the governments of Europe

Chairman Xi has suffered several attempts on his life for battling the NWO Cultists in the CCP. The NWO knows
    that China under Xi Jinping will not be part of the New World Order, so they feed dolts like you in Western nations
    propaganda that China created the 'Wuhan Virus,' to anger you and spur you to support war.

Covid 1984 was launched in Wuhan by the CCP collaborators to weaken Xi, and to foment war between China and
    the West. Covid 1984 was launched at the same time as 5g, in the same city, because 5g is the virus, along with

China's natural state is to be led by an Emperor, not a Satanic Cult. Xi's destiny is to become that Emperor. After
    he uses the power of the CCP to re-unify China and Taiwan, then he can turn his full attention on the CCP.

So you are just straight up a wumao bootlicker now huh?

I have hated the CCP since the cold War hth. I'm well aware of all of its intrigues. Pooh Jinping is just the latest toadie to take command of it.

I hate any government that is in the business of violating human rights and I don't discriminate based on geography.

Axe @MikeDamone I may not be a card carrying classic liberal but I'm at least consistent.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SDCJR said:

The Korean War was effectively over when Ike was elected. He scared the sh*t out of the commies. Just like the Iran Hostage crisis was over when Reagan got elected. Back when republicans weren't Bushes.
    Welp.

We did a 3 way trade that allowed Iran to have arms.

They did a whole Summer on TV about it.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

I hate any government that is in the business of violating human rights and I don't discriminate based on geography.

You're just another mark fooled by the Uyghur Psyop. They aren't building
    concentration camps in China, they're building them in the West.

You're in denial that you don't live in a republic, and that your own government is
    run by Satan worshiping paedophiles that traffick adrenochrome.

They're the same criminals that fired a missile into the Pentagon on 911, and
    bombed the WTCs. No hijackers, no jets.

These are the same Nazis conducting the Covid 1984 Operation.

The Axis of Evil (City of London, Rome, DC)

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're in denial that you don't live in a republic, and that your own government is

I'm not in denial. I just don't see other autocrats as heroes against our autocrats. They are all the enemies of free people.

• Options

I'm not in denial. I just don't see other autocrats as heroes against our autocrats. They are all the enemies of free people.

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Pretty sure not everyone in government is from West Virginia.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Varys ended up being a bitch
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Varys ended up being a bitch

Absolute power corrupts absolutely
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781