Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Found the video of Bill "kill 'em all" Gates

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,847
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited August 2021 in Tug Tavern
So just how does one lower the population with vaccines? Maybe he wants to do this here in the US since we produce more C02 per person than poor countries by a factor of 20-1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfstBe1buaA

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The logic that he outlined was vaccines create better health outcomes in impoverished countries, and the lower mortality rates that that leads to subsequently reduces women birthing too many children due to the expectation of several of them dying before adulthood. Net result is a lower population burden overall.

Or, conversely, he wants to eradicate humanity (reasons TBD) and has no qualms about saying so at televised seminars.

I report, you decide.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

The logic that he outlined was vaccines create better health outcomes in impoverished countries, and the lower mortality rates that that leads to subsequently reduces women birthing too many children due to the expectation of several of them dying before adulthood. Net result is a lower population burden overall.

Or, conversely, he wants to eradicate humanity (reasons TBD) and has no qualms about saying so at televised seminars.

I report, you decide.

I decided. You did too. Poor people have lots of kids because they fuck like rabbits. Giving them a vaccine that kills or sterilizes them is certainly easily possible.

That you think Gates loves humanity while being on team reduce earths population to 1 billion shows how gullible you are. By the way he's not going to send you any of his money no matter what the facebook post said. If you look into Gates vaccine history he's already killed lots of poor people with vaccine trials in poor countries. But why do that if you're gullible you?
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I report, you decide.

I decided. You did too. Poor people have lots of kids because they fuck like rabbits. Giving them a vaccine that kills or sterilizes them is certainly easily possible.

That you think Gates loves humanity while being on team reduce earths population to 1 billion shows how gullible you are. By the way he's not going to send you any of his money no matter what the facebook post said. If you look into Gates vaccine history he's already killed lots of poor people with vaccine trials in poor countries. But why do that if you're gullible you?
    I'll play along.

I suppose whether or not Gates loves humanity is an arguable point. Billionaires are another species, so I won't speculate if it's ego or altruism that drives him. But still not seeing his motivation for eradicating humans. I'm sure you'll clarify that for me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

I report, you decide.

I'll play along.

I suppose whether or not Gates loves humanity is an arguable point. Billionaires are another species, so I won't speculate if it's ego or altruism that drives him. But still not seeing his motivation for eradicating humans. I'm sure you'll clarify that for me.
    The left has long had an interest in population control and eugenics for those that survive. Its not really a new thing

The Paul Erlichman population bomb of the 70's that was going to end all life was an early "Greta Thornburg" doomsday scenario of the leftists
  • Options

Sledog said:

I report, you decide.

I'll play along.

The left has long had an interest in population control and eugenics for those that survive. Its not really a new thing

The Paul Erlichman population bomb of the 70's that was going to end all life was an early "Greta Thornburg" doomsday scenario of the leftists
    Got it. So if I'm tracing Sle's theory correctly, Bill wants to reduce earth's population for environmental reasons. So he's pushing this "vaccine" under the guise of this "fewer unwanted children will be born" logic, when in actuality he's just sterilizing the populace.

This is why I only subscribe to obk. He spells it out for me in a visual medium. No interpretive guessing games needed.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Sledog said:

I report, you decide.

I'll play along.

All the lefties say "show me the video" then when you do they say "he doesn't mean it". Laughable. Run out and get your kids the jab! Hurry. Delta!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

I report, you decide.

I'll play along.

Got it. So if I'm tracing Sle's theory correctly, Bill wants to reduce earth's population for environmental reasons. So he's pushing this "vaccine" under the guise of this "fewer unwanted children will be born" logic, when in actuality he's just sterilizing the populace.

This is why I only subscribe to obk. He spells it out for me in a visual medium. No interpretive guessing games needed.
    Gates is just the pedophile face of the vax. The brilliant billionaire telling the unwashed what to do

The left wants a whole lot more than a billion gone. Unlike a typical leftist I can do math. The Green New Deal needs to get rid of about 6 of the 7 billion or so on the planet

That's a fact. That's why I don't vote for them.

It almost like this pandemic is lining up perfectly with the leftists dream society. Go figure
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club

I report, you decide.

Why you ask? Someone reports you decide

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=12387
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Like I said a couple days ago, just pull a Pete Townshend.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

I report, you decide.

More on Gates senior and Eugenics

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-closer-look-at-bill-gates-promoting-eugenics-friendship-with-jeffrey-epstein/

"He wrote that “every corner we’ve turned in the field of global health, we’ve found that the Rockefellers were already there, and had been for years … A lesson that we learned from studying and working with the Rockefellers, is that to succeed in pursuing audacious goals, you need like-minded partners with whom to collaborate.”

The Gates family held true to these words of working with “like-minded partners,” collaborating with the Rockefeller family in a number of high-level enterprises, such as the global vaccine alliance, GAVI. Their close ties were noted by Andreas Moritz in his book Vaccine-Nation: Poisoning the Population, One Shot at a Time, calling the two foundations “old friends and partners.”

Both Gates Sr. and Bill Gates have partnered with the Rockefeller family in academic settings to discuss global policy, most notably in 2009, when Gates and David Rockefeller joined with George Soros, Oprah Winfrey, and Warren Buffet in a meeting discussing population control. Gates, Rockefeller and Buffet have been collectively dubbed “The Good Club.”

The Corbett Report noted the interesting circumstance that “on the anniversary of the First International Eugenics Congress, held in London exactly 100 years prior,” the Gates Foundation organized its London Summit on Family Planning in July 2012, “at which the Gates recommitted themselves to funding population control in the third world.”

A major 2016 report from the Global Policy Forum then noted the huge influence of both foundations, their great similarities, and the dangers which were posed by such power.

The Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation are currently mirroring each other in their call for digital IDs and widespread track and trace in the light of COVID-19, in a move described as “coordinating efforts in the direction of social control.”

FUCK GATES and all sociopaths like him
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

I report, you decide.

More on Gates senior and Eugenics

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a-closer-look-at-bill-gates-promoting-eugenics-friendship-with-jeffrey-epstein/

"He wrote that “every corner we’ve turned in the field of global health, we’ve found that the Rockefellers were already there, and had been for years … A lesson that we learned from studying and working with the Rockefellers, is that to succeed in pursuing audacious goals, you need like-minded partners with whom to collaborate.”

The Gates family held true to these words of working with “like-minded partners,” collaborating with the Rockefeller family in a number of high-level enterprises, such as the global vaccine alliance, GAVI. Their close ties were noted by Andreas Moritz in his book Vaccine-Nation: Poisoning the Population, One Shot at a Time, calling the two foundations “old friends and partners.”

Both Gates Sr. and Bill Gates have partnered with the Rockefeller family in academic settings to discuss global policy, most notably in 2009, when Gates and David Rockefeller joined with George Soros, Oprah Winfrey, and Warren Buffet in a meeting discussing population control. Gates, Rockefeller and Buffet have been collectively dubbed “The Good Club.”

The Corbett Report noted the interesting circumstance that “on the anniversary of the First International Eugenics Congress, held in London exactly 100 years prior,” the Gates Foundation organized its London Summit on Family Planning in July 2012, “at which the Gates recommitted themselves to funding population control in the third world.”

A major 2016 report from the Global Policy Forum then noted the huge influence of both foundations, their great similarities, and the dangers which were posed by such power.

The Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation are currently mirroring each other in their call for digital IDs and widespread track and trace in the light of COVID-19, in a move described as “coordinating efforts in the direction of social control.”

FUCK GATES and all sociopaths like him
    GRG gurgles bigly. We're talking to a worshiper.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Before I took the jab I took this possibility into consideration and did a quick back of the napkin calculation of my expected life tim personal carbon output.

I plan on hitting my # before I get zapped by the 5-G
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gates can be a pedo conspiring for population control. He's not going to say that in those words openly. These assholes at the top *think they're playing Sim city.

In that video he's definitely talking about infant mortality and birth rate. Watch the whole speech.

These aren't mutually exclusive.