Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shitcago gun death data

SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Interesting info. Killed and wounded by where they were hit, numbers, map and other interesting data on the Democrat utopia.

http://heyjackass.com/

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,344
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    89ute said:

It blows my mind, day after day, year after year, decade after decade, no one gives a shit about this. Some fucking white guy in middle America buys an AR-15 and the dems/libtards through a fucking shit fit. Or some douche guns down a few people in a school/restaurant/night club and mainstream media, dems/libtards go ape shit - but it's just another weekend in Chicago.

I limit my time in the tug/politics/buddies at Fox and Newsmax because I just want to pull my fucking hair out given all the stupidity and hypocrisy. Yet, I don't want to live in a bubble like an alarming amount of my fellow Americans do. It's a delicate balance.

This South Chicago situation bothers a lot of us. It is horrendous and violent and there is no way I would ever want a person I know or their children to live there.

There is no hypocrisy when a Conservative discusses Chicago. Trump offered help, it would never matter who offered help from the Right. The left doesn't want to solve the problem. To do so would hurt their voting base. Its really simple, they want to keep black people killing black people because it allows them to continue to create victims and votes.

No one on the left on this site can explain why the lefts leadership has never helped South Chicago. To do so would be to lose votes. The KKK is alive and well on the left.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The Dems don't care about the Chicago victims because 90% of them are useless humans with no future, anyways. The Dems need violence like this around for their long-term plans to ban all guns to be accepted by the masses.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2021

The Dems don't care about the Chicago victims because 90% of them are useless humans with no future, anyways. The Dems need violence like this around for their long-term plans to ban all guns to be accepted by the masses.

George Floyd, Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, Jacob Blake, the list is endless, were all useless humans with no future. Their value was only established when they were shot and or killed by white or "white Hispanic" people. Being a useless human doesn't matter as long as your death can be used to indict whitey. You're only a "useless human" to the left when you're killed by another black or Hispanic person, you can't blame racist whitey for it, although Kobe tries.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    18 separate shootings I’m a single weekend. Good lord.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

I wonder how many of the people who were shot knew that White supremacy is the greatest threat we face.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

I wonder how many of the people who were shot knew that White supremacy is the greatest threat we face.
    Last thought on their mind.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

Their last thought was probably "damn, if only I could have been shot by a white guy, then my life would have mattered and had meaning."
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

Their last thought was probably "damn, if only I could have been shot by a white guy, then my life would have mattered and had meaning."
    And the family gets a payday