Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

QUACK!

2»

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,054
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Pretty tame shit - this isn't much more than a mildly shitty prank. They really only risked getting shot by someone who was actually carrying.

Clearly somebody who has never been shot in the face by an airsoft gun. If that ever happened to me (again) like that, I'd want the the shooter to be tied to a dick-kicking machine!
    One of the all-time great posts here, imo. I'm rollin'.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Some friends of mine used to put together a monthly airsoft war in one of the small towns here. It typically involved a couple of adults and up to 20 kids. They'd bundle up, wear eye and head protection, and run all over town shooting each other. Pretty fun stuff.

One day a neighbor saw the kids walk by with their sorta realistic looking, plastic guns with orange tips on the barrels (usually what identifies an airsoft) and called the police. About 10 officers from the local and state police showed up with their AR rifles locked and loaded. One kid, age 9 or 10 at the time, found himself confronted by three shouting officers with rifles shouldered and fingers on triggers. Fortunately he didn't panic, dropped his toy gun and threw himself on the ground. Fucking dangerous shit.

I kind of have a point. The fact that those retard duck players didn't take a pause and consider how badly their "prank" could go and how much they were risking is telling. They're really stupid and should lose their privileges position.

That was my first (serious) thought on this matter. The endangerment charge should be for themselves.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Some friends of mine used to put together a monthly airsoft war in one of the small towns here. It typically involved a couple of adults and up to 20 kids. They'd bundle up, wear eye and head protection, and run all over town shooting each other. Pretty fun stuff.

One day a neighbor saw the kids walk by with their sorta realistic looking, plastic guns with orange tips on the barrels (usually what identifies an airsoft) and called the police. About 10 officers from the local and state police showed up with their AR rifles locked and loaded. One kid, age 9 or 10 at the time, found himself confronted by three shouting officers with rifles shouldered and fingers on triggers. Fortunately he didn't panic, dropped his toy gun and threw himself on the ground. Fucking dangerous shit.

I kind of have a point. The fact that those retard duck players didn't take a pause and consider how badly their "prank" could go and how much they were risking is telling. They're really stupid and should lose their privileges position.

That was my first (serious) thought on this matter. The endangerment charge should be for themselves.
    Exactly
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seattle police shot a man in his chair with a remote control in his hand watching TV at home

80s or 90s

Nothing to fuck with
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,491
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

When I was 12 I was walking home from school on the rough streets of Clear Lake, WA. A car with a few troubled teens drove by with a guy holding a gun out of it at me and my friends. Probably scariest moment of my life other than when Locker hurt his neck against the Beav in 2007. My friend later said it was an airsoft gun but that didn't take that horrible moment away from me. Fuck those guys.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Doogles said:

dnc said:

Indefinite = "We were really impressed with the way they handled things and learned from their mistakes. Missing the Fresno State game really hurt them both, you could see how much they value being out here with their teammates. We are happy to fully reinstate them back to their teammates after having learned this lesson."
    I pray to God Haener let's it rip.
    Haener, Haener, looking good!