Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I can't imagine the waste of time spent in a meeting that is set up under the wrong premise in an effort to steer away from a factual perception. I once sat on a committee about the growing use of PET plastic bottles in the soft drink industry. In most of the country in the late 80's to mid 90's glass bottles were still the predominant packaging. We brought in members of groups who hated us. Hated all packaging. Hated the Soft Drink industry, the trucking industry, etc. Had we not done that we would never have really been able to determine the deep end of the pool when it came to perceptions about our industry.

There is not one person on that list of dinner attendees who believes anything other than people hate Headboard Harris simply because she is a black woman. They are so biased and racist they can't possibly come up with any cure for Headboard other than to go to their friends in the press and push the racism sexism bullshit. They have already started it. There is no cure for the perception of Headboard, she is unlikeable, a horrible leader, has no deep grasp of any subject I have ever seen her speak about, has an annoying laugh and mocking tone, banged her way to the top while using an amazingly corrupt politician twice her age as her vehicle, and worst of all she is doing a horrible job.

Again, a waste of time.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,879
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I can't imagine the waste of time spent in a meeting that is set up under the wrong premise in an effort to steer away from a factual perception. I once sat on a committee about the growing use of PET plastic bottles in the soft drink industry. In most of the country in the late 80's to mid 90's glass bottles were still the predominant packaging. We brought in members of groups who hated us. Hated all packaging. Hated the Soft Drink industry, the trucking industry, etc. Had we not done that we would never have really been able to determine the deep end of the pool when it came to perceptions about our industry.

There is not one person on that list of dinner attendees who believes anything other than people hate Headboard Harris simply because she is a black woman. They are so biased and racist they can't possibly come up with any cure for Headboard other than to go to their friends in the press and push the racism sexism bullshit. They have already started it. There is no cure for the perception of Headboard, she is unlikeable, a horrible leader, has no deep grasp of any subject I have ever seen her speak about, has an annoying laugh and mocking tone, banged her way to the top while using an amazingly corrupt politician twice her age as her vehicle, and worst of all she is doing a horrible job.

Again, a waste of time.

If only we had a white person as president who promoted open borders and blamed America for the world's problem then he would be truly beloved unlike our black VP who clearly is disliked because of her color and not her character and policies.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    There's no fixing Heels Up Harris. Unless a strap on the knee pads breaks.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,812
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    She’s a cunt. No amount of elite dinner parties changes that.

Once someone reaches cunt status, that’s irreversible. Bitches can still be redeemed. Dicks can still be redeemed. But cunt status is forever.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

She’s a cunt. No amount of elite dinner parties changes that.

Once someone reaches cunt status, that’s irreversible. Bitches can still be redeemed. Dicks can still be redeemed. But cunt status is forever.

J?