Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Beyond football. In the Middle of the Store Rolovich Skips media day

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Know a guy a month after full vaccination who was down to 82% blood ox. His dad is a South African doctor and told him to horse medicate. Bounced back 24hr later.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We’re up to 422 hospitalized now. Deaths aren’t up as much as hospitalizations though. So that’s good. And to the guy who says” Well you can’t test for the Delta variant”

Who cares. Shits rising. Way past the shit that got us locked down the last time.

If there was only something that someone could do to slow this down.

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

Portland news was all COVID is making the Hospitals full capacity ......

Actual Numbers as of 8/3:

Covid Adult Non-ICU Beds=379 out of 4428 = 8.55%
    Covid Adult ICU Beds = 119 out of 669 = 17.78%

What is misinformation again?

The misinformation is you comparing the number of total beds with those currently occupied with covid patients.

Does every bed need to be filled up by covid patients, for you to see a threat.

No. I don’t think you’re that dumb.

You and your ilk here don’t want to admit that you are not just part of the problem. But the whole problem.

As I said in another thread, y’all have the right not to get vaccinated. Your body, you’re choice.

But with that choice comes responsibility. Meaning if you are one to walk the talk of personal responsibility, then you won’t go to a Hospital when you catch covid.

Because if you do, you would be the biggest hypocrite to walk the earth.
    So all of the obese people who are in the hospitals because of covid should also be tossed out am I right?

Or maybe people should be able to make their own medical choices and pay for them in a free market as scarcity dictates.

Otherwise I'm sure an authoritarian solution will be more *fair*.
    Some are just big boned. And nowhere have I said that people should be forced to get the jab. It’s your body, your choice.

It’s just being proven in no uncertain terms that not getting jabbed is a bad choice.
    What if you have recovered from the chicom crud and once got Guillain–Barré syndrome from a flu shot? Or just recovered from the chicom crud? What is the science behind telling someone to get vaccinated when they don't need to? That's pretty basic medical practice. I never got a chicken pox vaccine because I had the pox as a child. I did get the Shingles shot because the chicken pox vaccine doesn't work for shingles. Same with the measles. The government health care "professionals" have overstated both the efficacy of the vaccines and way overstated the risk of the chicom crud to healthy adults and children. When health care "professionals have continually lied to the public about the crud then phuck them on vaccine passports.
    For some the jab isn’t a fit. And again I’m on Team, your body, your choice.

I really only care about what is going on in my state. And here it’s clear the virus is blowing out the non vaxxed and won’t be pulling out the starters.

Shot or no shot (it's not a vaccine), has no effect on the spread of Delta, apparently. So whine all you want about people getting the shot it does not matter in terms of protecting others. At this point, let people make their own health care decisions and go about your life. The shot is not keeping you or anyone else from being infected.
    Kreist. Still hanging onto the talking points of January. Yes. Corky. Everyone knows that mRNA isn’t a real vaccine. It creates cells that mimic the spikes of covid and your antibodies attack those spikes. So when the real shit with the real spikes hits, you have fighters in your corner.

The J and J that resembles a traditional vaccine has about 40% of the efficacy of the mRNA’s.

Cue the chips and DNA mutations.
    edited August 2021

Kaepsknee said:

We’re up to 422 hospitalized now. Deaths aren’t up as much as hospitalizations though. So that’s good. And to the guy who says” Well you can’t test for the Delta variant”

Who cares. Shits rising. Way past the shit that got us locked down the last time.

There never should have been a lockdown

Nor should there be one now

You've become part of the problem

Biden got elected to whip the virus

We've done all we can. Let Joe cook
    I wholeheartedly agree on that lockdowns should have never happened. I also know that past history is the best window to future outcomes. And if this thing continues on its current trajectory, they’re coming back.

The last thing that you and I need.

I don’t subscribe to vax passports or requirement to work. I do subscribe to your body, your choice.

But Your post says to Me, fuck it. It’s on Biden’s watch, so let the Hospitals fill up and let more people die that don’t have to.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kaepsknee said:

Swallowed whole

Wait till next week

I predict by the end of next week, Hospitalizations will rise at least 25%.

But I’m hearing until all beds are full of patients, it’s not really a problem.
    Because vaxxes are promoted and coerced, but therapies? Nada.

There's no money in therapies.
    With remdesivir there is. Was marginally an improvement over the placebo, so of course why phuck around with HCQ or Ivermectin.
    Drink Fish tank cleaner! Drink Bleach! UV light inside your body? Crazy!

The Hysterical @HHusky trifecta.
    Clorox? chloroquine? He was 70 something.

Oh and he was fucking right about all of it!
    edited August 2021

rel="LoneStarDawg">Know a guy a month after full vaccination who was down to 82% blood ox. His dad is a South African doctor and told him to horse medicate. Bounced back 24hr later.

I bet it would have been way more less stressful for the guy and his family if He wasn’t hospitalized and on the brink of death to just get the jab that keeps you out of the hospital 9/10 times as opposed to the horse pills saving his life.

With all of this said, that Latvian beach volleyballer is special. Tina Graudina.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

The misinformation is you comparing the number of total beds with those currently occupied with covid patients.

You and your ilk here don’t want to admit that you are not just part of the problem. But the whole problem.

As I said in another thread, y’all have the right not to get vaccinated. Your body, you’re choice.

But with that choice comes responsibility. Meaning if you are one to walk the talk of personal responsibility, then you won’t go to a Hospital when you catch covid.

So all of the obese people who are in the hospitals because of covid should also be tossed out am I right?

Or maybe people should be able to make their own medical choices and pay for them in a free market as scarcity dictates.

Some are just big boned. And nowhere have I said that people should be forced to get the jab. It’s your body, your choice.

It’s just being proven in no uncertain terms that not getting jabbed is a bad choice.
    Being fat is a bad choice as well.
    edited August 2021

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

Being fat is a bad choice as well.
    It is. I’m working on it. Covid left me at 265.

Down to 250 now. I’m a cunt hair under 6’2” and carry it decently but have work to do.

Australia’s Jessica Hull is a fuckin smoke show in the 1500 as well.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm 160 and fucking healthy as a horse

But I want people to die

Sad to see how far @Kaepsknee has fallen with the drama queen act

250. You should worry. But I don't want you to die
    The USA’s Emma Coburn in the steeplechase can come to the bbq as well.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

There never should have been a lockdown

Nor should there be one now

You've become part of the problem

Biden got elected to whip the virus

We've done all we can. Let Joe cook
    I wholeheartedly agree on that lockdowns should have never happened. I also know that past history is the best window to future outcomes. And if this thing continues on its current trajectory, they’re coming back.

The last thing that you and I need.

I don’t subscribe to vax passports or requirement to work. I do subscribe to your body, your choice.

But Your post says to Me, fuck it. It’s on Biden’s watch, so let the Hospitals fill up and let more people die that don’t have to.

But hospitals aren’t “filling up”
    edited August 2021

But I want people to die

I want you to live as well. My weight is one of the reasons I took the jab. And you’re right. I’m being Mello dramatic. Prolly went too far with my reply to your let Biden cook poast. This thing is long past politics for me. I just want it to be a bi? line instead of the lead. And about a month ago it really was.

This needs to be page 3 material, and as I’ve poasted ad nauseum here, I think it could be. Sooner than later.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

What if you have recovered from the chicom crud and once got Guillain–Barré syndrome from a flu shot? Or just recovered from the chicom crud? What is the science behind telling someone to get vaccinated when they don't need to? That's pretty basic medical practice. I never got a chicken pox vaccine because I had the pox as a child. I did get the Shingles shot because the chicken pox vaccine doesn't work for shingles. Same with the measles. The government health care "professionals" have overstated both the efficacy of the vaccines and way overstated the risk of the chicom crud to healthy adults and children. When health care "professionals have continually lied to the public about the crud then phuck them on vaccine passports.

I really only care about what is going on in my state. And here it’s clear the virus is blowing out the non vaxxed and won’t be pulling out the starters.

Shot or no shot (it's not a vaccine), has no effect on the spread of Delta, apparently. So whine all you want about people getting the shot it does not matter in terms of protecting others. At this point, let people make their own health care decisions and go about your life. The shot is not keeping you or anyone else from being infected.
    Kreist. Still hanging onto the talking points of January. Yes. Corky. Everyone knows that mRNA isn’t a real vaccine. It creates cells that mimic the spikes of covid and your antibodies attack those spikes. So when the real shit with the real spikes hits, you have fighters in your corner.

The J and J that resembles a traditional vaccine has about 40% of the efficacy of the mRNA’s.

What's your point? I know what it does. Helps you out if you got it, doesn't prevent you from spreading it to someone. So, again, fuck off.

And your 422 number is nowhere near what peak numbers were last winter. Daily cases are less than a third of what they were then.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

But I want people to die

I want you to live as well. My weight is one of the reasons I took the jab. And you’re right. I’m being Mello dramatic. Prolly went too far with my reply to your let Biden cook poast. This thing is long past politics for me. I just want it to be a bi? line instead of the lead. And about a month ago it really was.

This needs to be page 3 material, and as I’ve poasted ad nauseum here, I think it could be. Sooner than later.

Quit reading the news every day. Seriously. You're having a mental breakdown.

There will be no such thing as herd immunity. The virus is here to stay and will take another year or more to settle in as a mild, endemic thing. Humans cannot stop nature - even when it's man-made in the beginning.

Kaepsknee said:

But I want people to die

Quit reading the news every day. Seriously. You're having a mental breakdown.

There will be no such thing as herd immunity. The virus is here to stay and will take another year or more to settle in as a mild, endemic thing. Humans cannot stop nature - even when it's man-made in the beginning.
    Maybe this is a breakdown. But nothing compared to the one I had mid 2020 when it was clear that our Governments were manipulating this thing for the great reset.

I’m borderline breakdown now because I can easily see a redux of what happened then.

And I’m done seeing friends, friends of friends, acquaintances either fall or be down for months due to stubbornness. And believe me you, It takes stubbornness to recognize stubbornness.
    edited August 2021

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

What's your point? I know what it does. Helps you out if you got it, doesn't prevent you from spreading it to someone. So, again, fuck off.

And your 422 number is nowhere near what peak numbers were last winter. Daily cases are less than a third of what they were then.
    You're right. We were in the mid 500’s at one point. But it seems that number is coming soon. And cases are about half of peak in Oregon. Trend line isn’t good
    edited August 2021

Row boater Nevin Harrison from Gig Harbor, no doubt has @YellowSnow pitchin half a tent tonight. She wins the Gold.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

But I want people to die

This easily could be off the front page. The media declared victory for Joe

Then they decided to go after some GOP governors and its BACK