Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Simone Biles blames sexism for making her mental issues worse

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,381
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Wokism got another victim
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,364
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Now I have lost respect for her. I didn't before, but I have now.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    As a Woman of Color(TM) she must endure...stuff. some things. I guess. Maybe.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I held Simone Biles in high regard until this.
  • Options
    Remember the time Tom Brady suited up for the Super Bowl and after the National Anthem was played said he couldn’t go? That he just wasn’t in the right spot mentally? That continuing to play put him at risk of injury?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Kerri Strug should walk up and bitch slap Biles.

Strug under-rotated the landing of her first attempt, causing her to fall and injure her ankle. As a result, the attempt was awarded 9.162 points. Retrospectively, after a poor performance from the final Russian Roza Galieva on floor, Moceanu's score (9.200) would have been sufficient to beat the Russians even if Strug had not performed a second vault, as the lowest score for each team was dropped. However, Galieva performed after Strug, and therefore Strug needed to land a second vault on her feet in order to mathematically clinch the gold.

In the time interval between Strug's two vaults, she asked, "Do we need this?" Károlyi replied, "Kerri, we need you to go one more time. We need you one more time for the gold. You can do it, you better do it." Strug thus limped slightly to the end of the runway to make her second attempt. She landed the vault briefly on both feet, almost instantly hopping onto only her good foot, saluting the judges. She then collapsed onto her knees and needed assistance off the landing platform, to which sportscaster John Tesh commented, "Kerri Strug is hurt! She is hurt badly." The completed vault received a score of 9.712, mathematically guaranteeing the Americans the gold medal.
  • Options
    and not one single Twitter Tweet from @MichelleOmama, @AOC or @Hillary in support of Strug for her bravery, perseverance or success.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

and not one single Twitter Tweet from @MichelleOmama, @AOC or @Hillary in support of Strug for her bravery, perseverance or success.

When white people do good things it hurts the country.