Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Big if true

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Bob_C said:

Been playing in a member guest the last two days at a private club that any casual golfers have heard of. Thursday there were mask guidelines on all doors, people were wearing them around the omelet bar. By about 11:00 after a few beers it has been fully ignored. It’s over.

@Augustadawg, true??!!??
    @WhiskeyDawg would like a word.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,967
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Also had a nice chat with a former GOP candidate that you’ve heard of, for a position you've heard of. Basically the GOP is dead and the country is dead from what I could gather. And not because he says it’s dead, but because of people like him.

@DinoRossiDawg!!! True?!!??
    Not confirming, but yes it was @dinorossidawg.
    Only politician I’ve ever given money too.
    Triple recount, until the D found her ballots.

I was at husky stadium apple cup 2005 when we booed Gregoire on the Jumbotron.
    Democrats wouldn't do that again

We'll get em next time
    Had another blacked out conversation with an unnamed GOP politician. He’s a good guy. Just had raised the white flag on politics with no one to replace him. Good values, just no fight left in him. Can’t blame him.

We finished 4th out of 108. 2 shots from winning. Won no money as only top 3 pays out. Won the KP on Friday for $100. Playing in another member guest at a different private club in two weeks, will make sure to bring play by play.

Going to a wedding next weekend, will provide no play by play unless the perfect up skirt shot comes up.