Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jay Inslee’s pending August shutdown and mask mandate

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    hardhat said:

There's nothing to support this. How many people are in Harborview for Covid? 4? What are the justifications for a lockdown? Supposedly we have 70% vaccinated now.

But if you fire all the staff for not getting vaxxed, the ER is now suddenly overwhelmed. Surgeries and tests are cancelled etc. see how this works?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

HHusky said:

Imagine how stupid the people who said this would all be over in November 2020 must feel.

Nobody said the retards like you would be going away by November.
    You're failing to see the humor in the pandemic.

You need to be like Mike.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

What changed in November and January was how the virus was covered. This gave the tyrants cover to continue being tyrants with no push back from the media or the sheep. The virus "is what it is" and has been since March 2020

Overblown and overplayed because they can and because it worked

Imagine not being able to see that

You and I were right.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Imagine how stupid the people who said this would all be over in November 2020 must feel.

You mean democrats?
    You owe some of the TugCons money?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,133

hardhat said:

There's nothing to support this. How many people are in Harborview for Covid? 4? What are the justifications for a lockdown? Supposedly we have 70% vaccinated now.

Most of the people who have covid are vaccinated. It’s almost like the vaccines are bullshit
    Or that you don’t understand how vaccines work, but yeah I guess.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

Most of the people who have covid are vaccinated. It’s almost like the vaccines are bullshit
    How many that received the polio vaccine have polio? I'll wait.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

You mean democrats?
    You owe some of the TugCons money?
    Biden's covid response is a failure. Randi Weingarten is calling the shots on everything from social distancing to masks to lockdowns. Objectively, is it any better than Trump's? Biden's response to the border crisis is horrible. A lot of the key proposals in Biden's plan and promise to Americans if they elected him have been abandoned. The only thing I can think of that is 'good' is withdrawing from Afghanistan. These same things under a republican would have CNN, NPR and MSNBC howling in protest. Instead I hear he's awesome and he's brought his A-Team in to fix America. I think it's you that owes me a beer.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

hardhat said:

How do vaccines work you little fucktard? That's all you say, over and over.
  • Options
    booker14booker14 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    From the CDC website:

Let’s start by defining several basic terms:

Immunity: Protection from an infectious disease. If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.

Vaccine: A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but can also be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.