Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Great news for HuskyJW

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

alarming surge
    grim
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Seen today…

How can unvaccinated people make “everyone sick” if vaccines work? Fuck, people are dumb.

Hey Breakthrough Cases: Fuck You, Murderers!
    Hey, Mr. Science.

You do know that breakthrough cases are much less likely to be dangerous than cases among the unvaccinated, right?

Are you vaccinated, Mr. Science?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    The rate of transmission frequently has an inverse relationship with the strength or "load" of the virus, as with the Delta variant. If there was ever a "good time to get infected" with Covid, this would be it.

The rate of transmission frequently has an inverse relationship with the strength or "load" of the virus, as with the Delta variant. If there was ever a "good time to get infected" with Covid, this would be it.

you vaccinated?
    HHusky said:

Seen today…

How can unvaccinated people make “everyone sick” if vaccines work? Fuck, people are dumb.

Hey, Mr. Science.

You do know that breakthrough cases are much less likely to be dangerous than cases among the unvaccinated, right?

You sure know how to miss a point.

And my vaccination status is none of your business, you Nazi Fucking Worm.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,391
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Agree. Lots of chatter about COVID devolving to a seasonal cold or flu virus over the long-haul. I've read good arguments that point out a virus which wipes out its hosts is not going to be around for long, but counter-point to that is that HIV, Ebola, etc don't weaken. Maybe there's something different about coronaviruses, I don't know. I'm not qualified to guess.

Agree. Lots of chatter about COVID devolving to a seasonal cold or flu virus over the long-haul. I've read good arguments that point out a virus which wipes out its hosts is not going to be around for long, but counter-point to that is that HIV, Ebola, etc don't weaken. Maybe there's something different about coronaviruses, I don't know. I'm not qualified to guess.
    Nobody is factoring Natural Immunity into the equation, which is probably double or triple the number of recorded cases. As we move away from PCR tests and toward antigen & antibody tests, this will likely bear out. Meanwhile the virus will continue to spread, but in a weaker form as it spreads out, finding ever-fewer hosts among the population. Stronger variants could be forthcoming, but the Delta ain't it.

HHusky said:

Seen today…

Hey, Mr. Science.

I know! It's like asking about preferred sexual positions. Right, Tucker?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Seen today…

Hey, Mr. Science.

No clue what the fuck you're babbling about here.

But babble you will and babble you must, so babble on, douchebag.
    edited July 2021

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Seen today…

Hey, Mr. Science.

No clue what the fuck you're babbling about here.

But babble you will and babble you must, so babble on, douchebag.
    One of the other girls can probably explain the reference to you.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Nobody is factoring Natural Immunity into the equation, which is probably double or triple the number of recorded cases. As we move away from PCR tests and toward antigen & antibody tests, this will likely bear out. Meanwhile the virus will continue to spread, but in a weaker form as it spreads out, finding ever-fewer hosts among the population. Stronger variants could be forthcoming, but the Delta ain't it.
    Fauci said to fear mightily, the variant after Delta. I’m assuming that one hasn’t been released yet but is testing well.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Weird take

I don’t live or work in either

More fake news from Grandpa Mike
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Weird take

Live or work in either were? This is now the new CDC guideline. Mask up and get the little girl to fear the unmasked. It’s your duty.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021
    Quite honestly when I read this title and clicked on the link I expected to see

“After toiling for months on the internet, he finally found his daughter a Sugar Daddy”
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It’s funny H responded to being called a Coronabro.

The stats have trickled in. All the shit we did made little difference. Some difference in the margins, but certainly not to the point where people needed their lives destroyed. Fuckheads.

The stats have trickled in. All the shit we did made little difference. Some difference in the margins, but certainly not to the point where people needed their lives destroyed. Fuckheads.

HuskyJW said:

Weird take

Live or work in either were? This is now the new CDC guideline. Mask up and get the little girl to fear the unmasked. It’s your duty.
    Fake news
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Weird take

Fake news
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Weird take

Fake news
    HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Weird take

Fake news
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    HHusky said:

Seen today…

Hey, Mr. Science.

I wish common sense would break your skull.