Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Pledge

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

If not, it's even funnier.

Your people.

Performance artists?

You've confused me for someone I'm not.
    No. That’s what you are. These are your people. It’s obvious. That’s why you had to comment.
    pressing
    Don’t be embarrassed. Own it. Your comments re: the OP are all we need to know.
    you owe atl a favor?
    Doogie gave you sound advice. You should have taken it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

No. That’s what you are. These are your people. It’s obvious. That’s why you had to comment.
    pressing
    you owe atl a favor?
    yeah, now i'm really suffering
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    you owe atl a favor?
    No ,just looking like a retard. Which is normal.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    you owe atl a favor?
    So you took the Pledge.

I disagree.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    you owe atl a favor?
    So you took the Pledge.

I disagree.
    Which leads us back to @Bendintheriver’s post.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    you owe atl a favor?
    So you took the Pledge.

I disagree.
    Yeah, whites (except for the dazzler) need to sacrifice some white privilege. Just like the dazzler thinks he is undertaxed and not paying his fair share, but won't pony up unless faced with jail.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    you owe atl a favor?
    So you took the Pledge.

I disagree.
    Yeah, whites (except for the dazzler) need to sacrifice some white privilege. Just like the dazzler thinks he is undertaxed and not paying his fair share, but won't pony up unless faced with jail.
    Perhaps one of you gals will clue in to the fact I think "the Pledge" is as ridiculous as you do.

And I favor raising taxes on the fortunate, not just my own taxes. "Fairness" considerations are for you middle school girls.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    you owe atl a favor?
    So you took the Pledge.

I disagree.
    You must owe Atl money too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    you owe atl a favor?
    So you took the Pledge.

I disagree.
    You must owe Atl money too.
    Maybe, who’s that ?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,344
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    Imagine being a liberal who votes for and supports the rat party but doesn't want to provide any personal sacrifice. To the HH's of the world the sacrifice is for the little people.
    personal sacrifice? such as?
    You can start by giving your computer to "someone of color" (as you rats love to say). It will help the poor helpless person, I mean they are too lazy and stupid to know how to get ID so they obviously need the free computer right? Come on HH, make yourself FEEL GOOD! Besides, giving your computer to "someone of color" maybe specifically an illegal alien Latinx (whatever the fuck Latin "x" means) would mean we don't have to see your posts where you dodge your party's atrocities and destruction anymore. You can disown your white privilege and give all your worldly possessions and really cleanse your soul. Supporting your rat leaders who clearly have no desire to get rid of their whiteness, privilege or their millions garnered while in office must be weighing on you heavily. Come on we all know you aren't a hypocrite and we will support you! Remember, that "someone of color" guy over there ain't heavy, he's your brother. Walk the walk!
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    Imagine being a liberal who votes for and supports the rat party but doesn't want to provide any personal sacrifice. To the HH's of the world the sacrifice is for the little people.
    You can start by giving your computer to "someone of color" (as you rats love to say). It will help the poor helpless person, I mean they are too lazy and stupid to know how to get ID so they obviously need the free computer right? Come on HH, make yourself FEEL GOOD! Besides, giving your computer to "someone of color" maybe specifically an illegal alien Latinx (whatever the fuck Latin "x" means) would mean we don't have to see your posts where you dodge your party's atrocities and destruction anymore. You can disown your white privilege and give all your worldly possessions and really cleanse your soul. Supporting your rat leaders who clearly have no desire to get rid of their whiteness, privilege or their millions garnered while in office must be weighing on you heavily. Come on we all know you aren't a hypocrite and we will support you! Remember, that "someone of color" guy over there ain't heavy, he's your brother. Walk the walk!
    I don’t say any of that shit, Madam. Your hypocrisy jam isn’t cutting it. New writers?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing

• Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing

colorful
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,344
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    I don’t say any of that shit, Madam. Your hypocrisy jam isn’t cutting it. New writers?
    I never said you said anything. Go read it again. I said you are a hypocrite because you support the party is full of shit.

You avoid it because you can't back up your party's bullshit without looking stupid. Instead we get your witty one liners and the ever present dodge. Oh and occasionally you will post some bullshit whacko guy you want to use as some sort of reference point for those on the right and when presented with horrible rat hypocrisy and behavior in return, you will put on the dodge again. You can't back up your party so you play games. That was the point of my post.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Looks like a parody.

Your people.

Performance artists?

pressing
    I never said you said anything. Go read it again. I said you are a hypocrite because you support the party is full of shit.

You avoid it because you can't back up your party's bullshit without looking stupid. Instead we get your witty one liners and the ever present dodge. Oh and occasionally you will post some bullshit whacko guy you want to use as some sort of reference point for those on the right and when presented with horrible rat hypocrisy and behavior in return, you will put on the dodge again. You can't back up your party so you play games. That was the point of my post.
    This Pledge wasn't from my party.

Be better.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021
    Antifa, same thing.

Be better.