Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW is done

LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Conference realignment will be impossible for UW with little brother WSU requiring that they be joined at the hip with whatever we(?) do. Turn the lights off.

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    vadawg said:

haie said:

lol. UW doesn't give a fuck about WSU.

Whoever believes this is a cuoglet.

Colorado beats down CSU and everyone moves on with their lives.

You do realize, this is the State of Washington….right? Which means the communist government in Washington…collectivism rules. We fucked.
    He doesn’t.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    vadawg said:

haie said:

You do realize, this is the State of Washington….right? Which means the communist government in Washington…collectivism rules. We fucked.
    Collectivism rules by definition suggest that Harv is waiting in line for his little can of tuna. HTH
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

vadawg said:

haie said:

He doesn’t.
    Haie can’t take the state of Washington seriously unless it gets a STEM degree from a university he approves of.
  • Options
    Grinolds_wineclubberGrinolds_wineclubber Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited July 2021
    LawDawg1 said:

Conference realignment will be impossible for UW with little brother WSU requiring that they be joined at the hip with whatever we(?) do. Turn the lights off. </

I’m sipping tasty wines from Renton’s finest winery right now. I’ll address this topic as soon as I’m done getting my salad tossed by ms. Cohen with her monster tits, and “I’ll suck your dick for a dollar “Marlboro red voice”.

You all are terrible fecking humans and should be ashamed, but I’ll roll.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam

vadawg said:

haie said:

He doesn’t.
    Haie can’t take the state of Washington seriously unless it gets a STEM degree from a university he approves of.
    This guy "gets it"
  • Options
    OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 589
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    I honestly don't think the state would try to stop UW from moving to a real conference. They still have a lot of debt on the stadium. Even the Peoples' Republic of Washington understands that you need to keep revenue flowing. I'm sure there would be some sort of effort to get WSU into wherever we? would hypothetically end up in, but once that conference says it's a hard no, we'd drop it. I know based on what she did and said about Scott that at least Cauce understands all of this, just not sure that Jen does.

So we're probably doomed anyway.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Haie has always been one of my favorite and classiest posters.

I'm just tired of all the doomsday stuff. Nothing has happened. We sit and complain about Pac 12 culture, maybe 2-3 threaten but is anything really going to happen out west?

Let's just get back to slamming brew and losing to Cal. Fuck all the cfb politics driving clicks.
    @haie gets it. The west coast sucks, especially when it comes to caring about football. At the end of the day I’d still off myself before living in Alabama or South Carolina. Jim is still right: The West is the Best.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    OreDawg said:

I honestly don't think the state would try to stop UW from moving to a real conference. They still have a lot of debt on the stadium. Even the Peoples' Republic of Washington understands that you need to keep revenue flowing. I'm sure there would be some sort of effort to get WSU into wherever we? would hypothetically end up in, but once that conference says it's a hard no, we'd drop it. I know based on what she did and said about Scott that at least Cauce understands all of this, just not sure that Jen does.

GO debt to the University. Irrelevant
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    OreDawg said:

New MLB soccer stadium
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

OreDawg said:

New MLB soccer stadium
    Scott Woodward’s hot ticket statement finally becomes reality.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

haie said:

I'm just tired of all the doomsday stuff. Nothing has happened. We sit and complain about Pac 12 culture, maybe 2-3 threaten but is anything really going to happen out west?

Let's just get back to slamming brew and losing to Cal. Fuck all the cfb politics driving clicks.
    @haie gets it. The west coast sucks, especially when it comes to caring about football. At the end of the day I’d still off myself before living in Alabama or South Carolina. Jim is still right: The West is the Best.

I hate the Pacific Northwest and specially the people that live there. Definitely looking to retiring in SC or FL
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

Fuck that. I moved off the west coast and never want to go back. The cities are disgusting. Some
    Of the suburbs are still fine but overall but it’s been downhill for a bit. Probably not popular on this bird as there are a lot of lifers for WA and the Seattle area. I guess I am sounding old rich and white but when we have events and trade shows in the industry I’m in attendance sucks on the west coast now it’s a trend. Those trade shows are purposefully moving to Vegas (kind of west coast but not really) the south and Texas. A lot has changed over the last 10 years in a bad way.