Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Real Voice of Darth Vader...hilarious!

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck me. Now I’m thinking Arby’s and Hope’s meat curtains.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Fuck me. Now I’m thinking Arby’s and Hope’s meat curtains.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021
    Baseman said:

David Prouse was butt hurt when he found out, Lucas had him overdubbed.

Back in '88 I worked as an extra on a movie called Three Fugitives which co-stared James Earl Jones. (I'm one of the Swat guys in the beginning)

Nick Nolte and Martin Short were the headliners. Both were too cool for school. They wouldn't be caught dead hanging with extras (Nick Nolte was thrown out of every bar in Tacoma. NOGAF who he was because he was such a prick)

James Earl Jones, on the other hand...what a guy. What a gentleman. He hung with the plebes, like me. Nicest most genuine fella, a guy could meet. Alan Ruck (Cameron in Ferris Buellers Day Off) hung with us, too, Good dude, and yes Baseman strapped him on to reprise his: Swing, batter, batter, swing.

And he did. And we loved him.

CSB.
    I know Nolte’s ex assistant. The assistant was an older guy that worked for Nolte in the early 80’s. He liked him, but said he could be very difficult because of the boozing. He said they were almost always late and the directors, producers, etc always blamed the assistant and babied Nolte.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Back in '88 I worked as an extra on a movie called Three Fugitives which co-stared James Earl Jones. (I'm one of the Swat guys in the beginning)

Nick Nolte and Martin Short were the headliners. Both were too cool for school. They wouldn't be caught dead hanging with extras (Nick Nolte was thrown out of every bar in Tacoma. NOGAF who he was because he was such a prick)

James Earl Jones, on the other hand...what a guy. What a gentleman. He hung with the plebes, like me. Nicest most genuine fella, a guy could meet. Alan Ruck (Cameron in Ferris Buellers Day Off) hung with us, too, Good dude, and yes Baseman strapped him on to reprise his: Swing, batter, batter, swing.

CSB.
    I know Nolte’s ex assistant. The assistant was an older guy that worked for Nolte in the early 80’s. He liked him, but said he could be very difficult because of the boozing. He said they were almost always late and the directors, producers, etc always blamed the assistant and babied Nolte.
    If you know Tacoma, Harbor Lights had to call the cops when they told him to LEAVE for the umpteenth tim. "Do you know who I am?"

Like he was Pumpeii, or something
  • Options
    spudenspuden Member Posts: 353
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

CSB.
    If you know Tacoma, Harbor Lights had to call the cops when they told him to LEAVE for the umpteenth tim. "Do you know who I am?"

Like he was Pumpeii, or something
    lol. My wife and I had dinner at Harbor Lights last week. She’s from Texas and we were visiting for a few weeks this summer. She asked me what was up with all the weirdos there. I said, this place was known for stiff cocktails back in the day. Decent food. Kind of expensive for the atmosphere, but great view during sunset and above-average people watching for T.