Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

KJR couch sold

Sounds like KJR "producer" and frequent dawgman poster Matt Mikolos aka Slickhawk aka the biggest fag (formerly) on KJR has been a bad boy.

Will be interesting to hear what caused him to be suddenly shitcanned and his name wiped from everything related to the station.

Perhaps he was tutored by the wise sage Mitch Levy

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Thank fucking God. That guy was insufferable.

You listened?

Does my life mean nothing to you?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2021
    He went full truckbed boys from what i’ve heard.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

You listened?

Hadn't heard him for a while, but last I remember he was behind the scenes as a producer and allowed to have a microphone. Can't remember which show. I always check in on the local stations every few weeks to see if there's anything new worth listening to. Invariably my AM commutes consist of Skip and Shannon, and PM is Chris Broussard and Rob Parker.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Well whatever happened wasn't good. When most people get shown the door at KJR they at least have a final show and not just go *poof*. He always seemed like a drunk to me.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Well whatever happened wasn't good. When most people get shown the door at KJR they at least have a final show and not just go *poof*. He always seemed like a drunk to me.

WDWHA
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I can’t believe they ever let that dude on the air. Guy has like 2 brain cells, is an insufferable prick, and he’s a duck fan. Peace bitch

He was@DJduck?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

He would fit right in at HH
  • Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    FireCohen said:

Fuck that guy he was a race baiting duck homer...

Oh yeah I guess he would fit in here!
  • Options
    Sancho said:

FireCohen said:

Fuck that guy he was a race baiting duck homer...

Oh yeah I guess he would fit in here!
    Did he die?
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    Mitch tweeted that he has spoken to Slickhawk and that he "seems to be in good spirits and moving forward". WTF did that douchebag do?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mitch tweeted that he has spoken to Slickhawk and that he "seems to be in good spirits and moving forward". WTF did that douchebag do?

Asian hookers in Bellevue again?
  • Options
    LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

TommySQC said:

You listened?

Invariably my AM commutes consist of Skip and Shannon, and PM is Chris Broussard and Rob Parker.
    You're deaf, aren't you? No one can listen to Undisputed for more than 5 minutes unless they can't actually hear it.

Now i think about it, the only sports radio listeners are old hard of hearing guys so maybe that's why SAS and Skip are so popular these days. They can faintly hear yelling about sports and pick up every 5th word (unless it's Shannon who routinely puts marbles in his mouth before talking in the mic)

• Options
    Founders Club

His Twitter account is kinda weird now with a second one created, but he vaguely said "rumors floating around are completely untrue" so maybe not a truck bed thing and maybe KJR just realized he was bad at his job. Doesn't explain how all the other hosts still have jobs, though.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,693
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LB_33 said:

TommySQC said:

You listened?

Invariably my AM commutes consist of Skip and Shannon, and PM is Chris Broussard and Rob Parker.
    You're deaf, aren't you? No one can listen to Undisputed for more than 5 minutes unless they can't actually hear it.

Now i think about it, the only sports radio listeners are old hard of hearing guys so maybe that's why SAS and Skip are so popular these days. They can faintly hear yelling about sports and pick up every 5th word (unless it's Shannon who routinely puts marbles in his mouth before talking in the mic)

I like the TV on in the background when drinking my coffee and visiting here

By a long and sad process of elimination (RIP Golf Channel) I settle on FS1 and Skip and Shannon

Shannon is actually pretty good. Skip is a moron but that's his thing
  • Options
    Founders Club

LB_33 said:

TommySQC said:

You listened?

By a long and sad process of elimination (RIP Golf Channel) I settle on FS1 and Skip and Shannon

If you can't be entertained by Shannon you don't have a pulse.
  • Options

LB_33 said:

TommySQC said:

You listened?

If you can't be entertained by Shannon you don't have a pulse.
    Don’t agree with 81% stuff he says but she is entertaining as hell, skip is like ballz on steroid