Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

California passes guaranteed income plan with no restrictions

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, Global guaranteed minimum income paid for by California? Makes sense.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I feel sorry for Idaho and Texas. This latest move just pushed more libs to those states.

Newscum probably figures he can win the recall if he makes CA so bad everyone who would vote against him decides to LEAVE!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I feel sorry for Idaho and Texas. This latest move just pushed more libs to those states.

Spot on. The sweet taste of Schadenfreude watching California slip further into the abyss has a bitter tint to it as the state’s fucktards move out and turn free red states purple. They permanently ruined Washington, would be a damn shame to see the same thing happen to Idaho and Texas.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,840
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Spot on. The sweet taste of Schadenfreude watching California slip further into the abyss has a bitter tint to it as the state’s fucktards move out and turn free red states purple. They permanently ruined Washington, would be a damn shame to see the same thing happen to Idaho and Texas.
    There's places in Idaho where the bodies would never be found.

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So glad I'm leaving CA
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I met a couple from CA who moved to my little coastal GA corner of the world. First words out of my mouth were "leave your liberal politics in CA". They both laughed because they are Conservatives and told me they have heard that exact statement from about 20 other people in our community.

Akshually

I'm hearing it's actually not people moving that are turning places blue but the local population growing up.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I met a couple from CA who moved to my little coastal GA corner of the world. First words out of my mouth were "leave your liberal politics in CA". They both laughed because they are Conservatives and told me they have heard that exact statement from about 20 other people in our community.

Honestly, those people are STILL part of the fucking problem. People need to get involved, vote, and actually defend our rights at the ballot box.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,579
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Another day closer to the collapse.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My worthless SIL’s 30 year plan to make it in LA is finally coming together.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Honestly, those people are STILL part of the fucking problem. People need to get involved, vote, and actually defend our rights at the ballot box.
    Will the need ID?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Someone else will pay for it
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Will the need ID?
    How dare you sir
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

My worthless SIL’s 30 year plan to make it in LA is finally coming together.

What about DFILOTC?