Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

French president calls for 'compulsory vaccinations' the first step in 'global authoritarian wave'

2»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2021

HHusky said:

Even the WHO recommends against minors getting it. Medical expert Hhussy thinks everyone needs it though.

The other gals are protesting the jab being mandatory for anyone. Why quibble about the details if you actually agree with them?
    It shouldn't be mandatory for anyone. Maybe in five years when we understand all the long term effects and if this is still a thing (I doubt it), we can add it to vaccinations for kids. I'm not into controlling others. You are.
    Forget the kids for a minute. Sled is old as fuck. There's zero excuse for him not getting the jab.

And your "right" to be a spreader/incubator of the virus does intrude on the rights of the rest of us.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Plan ahead squid boy!

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Even the WHO recommends against minors getting it. Medical expert Hhussy thinks everyone needs it though.

The other gals are protesting the jab being mandatory for anyone. Why quibble about the details if you actually agree with them?
    It shouldn't be mandatory for anyone. Maybe in five years when we understand all the long term effects and if this is still a thing (I doubt it), we can add it to vaccinations for kids. I'm not into controlling others. You are.
    Forget the kids for a minute. Sled is old as fuck. There's zero excuse for him not getting the jab.

And your "right" to be a spreader/incubator of the virus does intrude on the rights of the rest of us.
    Aren’t you vaccinated?

If that’s not enough, put on your FUCKING mask.

Don’t worry about Sled. Speak for yourself, Dazzler. You’re a senior citizen.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
    Imagine thinking the compromise that is the FDA approval process isn’t even worth waiting on before you say the vaccine is safe.

If that’s hard to grasp maybe learn about ‘antibody dependent enhancement” and mRNA vaccines.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

We have close allies who demand national service of their people, but France makes common sense public health mandatory and the usual nuts freak out.

How is forcing someone to take a vaccine common sense? If you can’t see how this is a personal violation, you are beyond help
    If only you, personally, could get sick because of your foolish decision, I would agree with you.
    I'm vaccinated, but that's a choice I made. I don't get to make that decision for others. Is choosing what goes in your body not a fundamental right in your opinion?
    There are people who cannot or should not get vaccinated for medical/scientific reasons. For those who can and should be vaccinated, it should be mandatory.
    So your answer is "no", what is introduced into your body is not a fundamental right. Unfortunately, the law agrees with you, at least at a state level.

That being said, previous instances of compulsory vaccines were for diseases that were statistically much more dangerous than COVID and more thoroughly tested. Not sure folks are as worried about COVID than polio, nor should they be.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

We have close allies who demand national service of their people, but France makes common sense public health mandatory and the usual nuts freak out.

How is forcing someone to take a vaccine common sense? If you can’t see how this is a personal violation, you are beyond help
    If only you, personally, could get sick because of your foolish decision, I would agree with you.
    I'm vaccinated, but that's a choice I made. I don't get to make that decision for others. Is choosing what goes in your body not a fundamental right in your opinion?
    There are people who cannot or should not get vaccinated for medical/scientific reasons. For those who can and should be vaccinated, it should be mandatory.
    I have people in my life that your use case is applicable for …

Even they would tell you that their inability to get vaccinated shouldn’t require someone else to do so
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I have those door to door Xidnen vaccination peoples vaccination ready to roll. Cures everything!

Sled's overcompensating for his "inadequacies" again.
    Actually I'm compensating for your stupidity for voting communist.
  • Options

Imagine thinking the compromise that is the FDA approval process isn’t even worth waiting on before you say the vaccine is safe.

If that’s hard to grasp maybe learn about ‘antibody dependent enhancement” and mRNA vaccines.

Are you kidding me? The Dazzler is 10-feet tall and knows it all cuz he’s an ambulance chaser.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Nice strawman, Dazzler. Most of the “other gals” simply protest the stupidity and lack of common sense that freely flows out of your pie hole.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Who are the people who cannot or should not get vaccinated for medical/scientific reasons?

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The FDA, like the CDC and the WHO, is not an institution to be trusted. All US government institutions have been infiltrated and corrupted. FDA approval means nothing, except for rubber stamping a rogue government's push to mandate something that violates the Nuremberg Code by its very nature.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I have no idea how old he is. If it was actually FDA approved, I might agree. It's not, and big pharm clearly runs things, and they have zero liability. When they have liability for side effects and it's approved, a lot of people will be more willing to do it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Forcing someone to do something with their body they don’t want to do should never be mandatory. Ever.
    And in libertarian utopia . . .

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/texas-offers-10000-rewards-to-people-who-turn-in-women-seeking-abortions/
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,236
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Forcing someone to do something with their body they don’t want to do should never be mandatory. Ever.
    My body my choice.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

You deserve to be tagged teamed by Fauci and Gates.
    He'd enjoy it
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

And in libertarian utopia . . .

https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/texas-offers-10000-rewards-to-people-who-turn-in-women-seeking-abortions/
    How many logical fallacies can you get in four words and a link? I count 3. Possible record.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2021
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Things Nazis say.