Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mutiny on doogman

Looks like losing Tafiti and Morrison after they were supposedly silent commits was the last straw for a lot of posters over there. Kim and Fathers are going full on authoritarian CCP and deleting every other post. Here's one that'll get deleted within 5 minutes.

Comments

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He didn’t like Ty from the start for lack of smoke up ass reasons.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wonder if Kim, Ruth... their ilk... really think it even matters if they host a website where people say angry things about the coaching staff/recruiting. Honestly, who gives a shit?

Do they actually think it's gonna get back to Jimmy Lake? Like now he'll defiantly refuse the weekly 7-minute Zoom call w. them where he painfully pretends to care about the generic, softball questions they lob at him?

They really think that would change? What is it?

That was my point when I questioned their business model over there as well. Why alienate and run off a 3rd/40%/whatever the percentage is of your customers by shouting them down for anything that isn't sunshine and rainbows?

UW Coaches/AD/whoever isn't going to hold it against them (or really care) one way or the other.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    Does anyone have a rough # on how many subscribers they have? From what I can tell theres at least several hundred that post >1 once a month. There's definitely a good size group who only read, maybe upvote n downvote, possibly comment here or there. Anyway I'd be very interested to hear how many they have subscribed on average.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

Does anyone have a rough # on how many subscribers they have? From what I can tell theres at least several hundred that post >1 once a month. There's definitely a good size group who only read, maybe upvote n downvote, possibly comment here or there. Anyway I'd be very interested to hear how many they have subscribed on average.

If I told you I’d be sleeping with the fishes :wink:
    U talkin about the AirBnB at Pike Place?