Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM @GreenRiverGatorz

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Al Sharpton wants to re-imagine the City of New York, even though its Tory ancestors sacrificed their lives to free his ancestors from slavery.

Ungrateful, to say the least.

Al Sharpton wants money and power. He’s a grifter. It’s been known forever.
    Gee. Really?
    I’m just saying there is no reason to even talk about Al Sharpton. We all know what he’s about.
    Okay, @schoolmarm. I didn't realize you were the Steve Rubell of HH, @Roady.

You think you're some kind of beacon of edginess that speaks for the boreds?

Fuck Off. I'll post whatever I want while you shove your control freak personality up your ass.
    I think you've got the edginess market cornered. And everyone's impressed.
    I think you're a spineless weasel, rivaling @MellowDawg.
    Cmon, give me a little more vitriol than that.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Al Sharpton wants to re-imagine the City of New York, even though its Tory ancestors sacrificed their lives to free his ancestors from slavery.

Gee. Really?
    I’m just saying there is no reason to even talk about Al Sharpton. We all know what he’s about.

Fuck Off. I'll post whatever I want while you shove your control freak personality up your ass.
    Change your Tampon.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Gee. Really?

Change your Tampon.
    I guess today's just not the day
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gee. Really?

Change your Tampon.
    I guess today's just not the day
    Get a life, gnat.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    @GreenRiverGatorz I can’t remember what exactly your timeline was, but I’m pretty sure it was in June.

To recap, Cuomo got thru killing 30k old people and multiple #metoo allegations pretty much unscathed.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

trublue said:

I feel less and less confident with my prediction with each passing day if this probe doesn't end before June 20.

Tick tick tick
    I preemptively paid my wam dues. It became clear not too soon after this bet was made that this cockroach wasn't going anywhere.

You have to admire it in a way. He's taking a page out of the Trump playbook and giving everyone who wants him gone a big fucking middle finger. And his base is dug in with him.
    Yeah, you would admire him.

The entire Democratic Party pols seek his approval.

He was Obama’s go to guy on race relations. Regular visitor at the White House for 8 years.

Where else could a race baiter with his history of lying have access to the POTUS, his own television show and his own private jet?

BTW: Has he ever paid the IRS for all the back taxes?

You are achingly awful at this.
    Forgot to mention the Crown Heights riots that Sharpton lead. Other than that, tru nailed it. Seems like a solid B effort. There is no republican equivalent to Sharpton for some reason.

For a couple olds, you two have the comprehension of a dyslexic preschooler
    But dyslexic preschoolers from the gifted program, right?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dflea said:

trublue said:

I feel less and less confident with my prediction with each passing day if this probe doesn't end before June 20.

Tick tick tick
    I preemptively paid my wam dues. It became clear not too soon after this bet was made that this cockroach wasn't going anywhere.

You have to admire it in a way. He's taking a page out of the Trump playbook and giving everyone who wants him gone a big fucking middle finger. And his base is dug in with him.
    Yeah, you would admire him.

The entire Democratic Party pols seek his approval.

He was Obama’s go to guy on race relations. Regular visitor at the White House for 8 years.

Where else could a race baiter with his history of lying have access to the POTUS, his own television show and his own private jet?

BTW: Has he ever paid the IRS for all the back taxes?

You are achingly awful at this.
    Forgot to mention the Crown Heights riots that Sharpton lead. Other than that, tru nailed it. Seems like a solid B effort. There is no republican equivalent to Sharpton for some reason.

For a couple olds, you two have the comprehension of a dyslexic preschooler
    Turning dflea on us? Your recent posts are turning into rants which are notably absent any facts.
    lol

You're such a fucking tool.

And a Duck fan.

But I repeat myself.

Fuck off, assface.

What does peoplesworld.org have to say on the subject, DUMB FUCK?