Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joe Biden today(video): “Trump supporters are worse than Slave owning Confederates”

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I hate the woke left but the Trump dick sucking gets old.

He was right about fake news. The media and their bullshit is a huge problem.The issue I have is he doesn’t actually care about fake news, he only cares when it’s criticizing him. All criticism, even valid, was fake news to him and many of his supporters.

The MAGA cult wasn’t good for the country and those hoping for their savior to return are pathetic.

I know anyone that aspires to be president has narcissistic tendencies, but Trump is extreme with it. He doesn’t actually give a fuck about anything but himself.

Ask yourself why the so called news is still full of this kind of bullshit

Then ask yourself why you fall forca narrative that voting for Trump is worship

If we're going to mock people for who they vote for start with the people who voted for a retard

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,969
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

He was right about fake news. The media and their bullshit is a huge problem.The issue I have is he doesn’t actually care about fake news, he only cares when it’s criticizing him. All criticism, even valid, was fake news to him and many of his supporters.

The MAGA cult wasn’t good for the country and those hoping for their savior to return are pathetic.

I know anyone that aspires to be president has narcissistic tendencies, but Trump is extreme with it. He doesn’t actually give a fuck about anything but himself.

Enthusiastic support for Trump was good for the country. It was more than fighting the MSM, it was fighting for America. Most of his opposition (both dem and republican) are globalists and putting America first was seen as Neanderthal thinking. From open borders, forever wars, 1A and 2A rights suppression, support for Cuba, the Palis, Iran and the chicoms, to cramming down CRT onto our military, Trump fought all of this. Our alternative was Jeb Bush or the dementia patient. I'm certainly not a cultist and had lots of criticism of Trump. But I don't understand the NeverTrumpers both in former conservatives or some here on the Tug.

Voting for a chicom supporting dementia patient because Trump had enthusiastic support from real Americans makes no sense.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,969
    Standard Supporter

This just in Joe Biden doesn't give a shit about you either unless you have cash

Adult males who don't vote like Suburban Housewives vote issues not feelings

I didn't need to see Joe elected to know what a piece of shit he is at the issues. I saw what Trump was trying to do. Who cares if he cares? HIs self interest aligns with mine if you want to put it that way

Act like a man and vote issues not the narrative

True that.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And now every store, tv news station, etc is having a massive “school supply drive” They can go fuck themselves.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    School supply drive: how to spend $10 in resources to get a $1 box of pencils into a kids hand.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Enthusiastic support for Trump was good for the country. It was more than fighting the MSM, it was fighting for America. Most of his opposition (both dem and republican) are globalists and putting America first was seen as Neanderthal thinking. From open borders, forever wars, 1A and 2A rights suppression, support for Cuba, the Palis, Iran and the chicoms, to cramming down CRT onto our military, Trump fought all of this. Our alternative was Jeb Bush or the dementia patient. I'm certainly not a cultist and had lots of criticism of Trump. But I don't understand the NeverTrumpers both in former conservatives or some here on the Tug.

Voting for a chicom supporting dementia patient because Trump had enthusiastic support from real Americans makes no sense.
    Never Trumpers are swamp creatures. They need and will do anything to support big government and selling us out to the world.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Isn’t it just an advance on the CTC that Trump put in place? She’ll be paying back those a BIden bucks on the 21 return anyway, unless she’s impoverished….in which case it makes a lot of sense that she’s take to Twitter to brag about using it to go out to dinner.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    I’m waiting for the day she must choose between eating and keeping Twitter.

#Soon
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Welfare Addiction is a way of life for some.

Always has been, always will be, thanks to Biden and the Dems.

It's not like anyone has to earn or repay those monopoly bucks, right?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

Never Trumpers are swamp creatures. They need and will do anything to support big government and selling us out to the world.
    Amen to this.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

God, I love the Gateway Pundit.

Seen and confirmed twice this week in the 509.

As Throbber says, “we’re walking up the Safeties!”
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,924
    Fairly common in Idaho.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,914
    CaptainPJ said:

MelloDawg said:

God, I love the Gateway Pundit.

Seen and confirmed twice this week in the 509.

As Throbber says, “we’re walking up the Safeties!”
    Going into a nickel and soon enough the dime package.

The Battle of Airway Heights will be epic.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,382
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

High character individual. From CBS for the retard who voted for the retard
    They are going all in on this. They know it is their chance to completely remake election policy and federalize it, and seize power for a generation. I like that their tender headed followers think this is really about protecting their vote and equity. lulz. Power grab. Nothing more, nothing less. Simple truths.
    They successfully stole the 2020 election by unconstitutionally implementing these schemes in key states. Nation wide implementation would virtually guarantee permanent power. We would become China/USSR v2.0.
    The pending question is, and remains, where did 26 million additional voters come from in 2020, vs. 2016?

That's a 20% spike in voter turnout. Numbers unlike anything seen before in U.S. history.

Let that sink in.

And why was George Stephanoupolisticallysupercalifragelisticexpealadocious asking for proof of "widespread fraud" while dismissing fraud in general as a non-concern?

Answer: He knew fraud would be uncovered, but pinned the "so what?" narrative to convince people that when the fraud was found, it wouldn't be rampant enough to overturn the election.

Conclusion: Dems are fine with Fraud in elections, as long as they benefit from it.
    Vote by mail ballot harvesting is where.... totally illegal.