Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

작은 배를 타고 전갱이를 잡아 바로 회 떠먹기! Catch it by fishing and eat it right away!

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,884
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When is she gonna do a bikini fishing video?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,799
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Ditch the fucking life vest and let the puppies run free.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,951
    Founders Club

I don't think that's in the cards, but my god would that be auce
  • Options
    Founders Club

Ditch the fucking life vest and let the puppies run free.

Translated into Korean:

망할 구명조끼를 내려놓고 강아지들을 풀어주세요.

Translated back into English:

Put down your damn life jacket and release the puppies.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Koreans are a very modest people. I can remember hiking up to a clothing optional hot springs off US 2 near Stevens Pass once. Plenty of nude, hippy types. The Korean tourists all had swim clothes on though.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The Koreans are a very modest people. I can remember hiking up to a clothing optional hot springs off US 2 near Stevens Pass once. Plenty of nude, hippy types. The Korean tourists all had swim clothes on though.
    They've got their own thing going on. A unique culture and language. I love it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can you help them with their airplane boarding and de-boarding etiquette? Mrs Snow has had D1 hoops block out small Korean women on airplanes on more than once.

@Logistics ?
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Well, ask a female about a Korean bath house. They have one is Seattle. It's nude, but 99% sure female only.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Can you help them with their airplane boarding and de-boarding etiquette? Mrs Snow has had D1 hoops block out small Korean women on airplanes on more than once.

@Logistics ?
    I'm not an ambassador to the entire nation of Korea. My connections are limited to the likes of Angler JJung and the Korean Prank video guysm.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Most Koreans I've known are pretty arrogant.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I have had the opposite experience. Generally speaking I find them to be decent-minded.

My big issue with their culture is that they place way too much stock in age and seniority for establishing a hierarchy. I'm much more of a meritocracy guy.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I haven't met many Korean men over about 30 that I wanted to be around. The sample size is small though and I wouldn't say the same about younger men and kids. I have had almost nothing nothing but good relations with Korean women that I've known. That's just my experience which is too limited to make generalizations.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

I have had the opposite experience. Generally speaking I find them to be decent-minded.

My big issue with their culture is that they place way too much stock in age and seniority for establishing a hierarchy. I'm much more of a meritocracy guy.
    In my experience in general with Asians, they respect elders way too much. Some of the elders are truly rotten people, but the young ones won’t challenge them on anything and bow down to everything the elder says or does. Spot on observation Stalin.
  • Options
    LogisticsLogistics Member Posts: 110
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@Logistics ?
    Cannot help those who are unwilling to change their culturally-ingrained ways. They do what is culturally appropriate for them and we shall let them. I'm aware that, as a white person, you think you have a superior culture.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    alumni94 said:

Well, ask a female about a Korean bath house. They have one is Seattle. It's nude, but 99% sure female only.
    If I could be invisible for an afternoon, that's where I'd go. All the ladies would see would be a pair of flip-flops and a floating box of Triscuits