Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Benjamin Morrison, 2022 3* DB, Phoenix (Brophy College Prep), AZ (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fetters saying that we are still recruiting him and it’s far from over. Lol. Just say that we struck out on a kid that should be a layup.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Fetters saying that we are still recruiting him and it’s far from over. Lol. Just say that we struck out on a kid that should be a layup.

I wouldn't put it past a west coast kid with a long love for UW to flip from ND to UW in December. When/if we go 11-1 and win the PAC, and/or Notre Dame goes 8-4, he may have second thoughts. Not saying it's likely that he flips, but a boy can dream. Jimmy (not Will or Terrance) better keep the pressure on.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    edited July 2021

He gone

Its never over. Dawgman guys say we'll portal him in a couple years

#fuckuektard #fuckufatters #fucksugriswold #fuckuterrenceandwhilup
  • Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I wouldn't put it past a west coast kid with a long love for UW to flip from ND to UW in December. When/if we go 11-1 and win the PAC, and/or Notre Dame goes 8-4, he may have second thoughts. Not saying it's likely that he flips, but a boy can dream. Jimmy (not Will or Terrance) better keep the pressure on.
    Not Saying its impossible, but I'm also still waiting for Troy Franklin to flip to us.
    Wilbur’s greatest of many failings
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Final 3 of UW, Bama, and ND. Here is what he said about UW

ON HIS CONNECTION WITH DB COACH WILL HARRIS AND ASSISTANT DB COACH TERRENCE BROWN
    "I would say the relationship is very personable. It feels like you're talking to a big brother almost. It's very personable."

ON HIS OFFICIAL VISIT TO WASHINGTON
    "The city itself, it's a beautiful city. That was a major takeaway for me. Being able to see the city and where the school is located at. It felt like home."

ON WASHINGTON HEAD COACH JIMMY LAKE
    "Coach Lake is awesome. I fell in love with coach Lake from when I started talking to him. When I say he's a players coach, he's a players coach. He knows every single player by heart. He knows about four things that no one knows about them and only he knows those specific things about those players. I really appreciate that about them.

Sounds like that description of the nice guy that always finished second and never got laid. When I turned into an asshole in junior high I started getting laid. Jimmy doesn’t fuck.
    Junior High? Bragadocious.

That sounds like "I'm telling you its not over so you keep paying the $10.95 a month for whatever bullshit I'm selling".

Rinse. Lather. Repeat.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Not Saying its impossible, but I'm also still waiting for Troy Franklin to flip to us.
    I thought that was one his troll jobs
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

Tequilla said:

I thought that was one his troll jobs
    That's the joke mayne
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    Kids seem pretty pumped on ND's new DC. Good on Kelly for, ahem, evolving.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,958
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Dawgman mods right now: Will Harris helped JL land McDuffie, Gordon, and Julius Irvin

Also Dawgman mods right now: Will Harris has only been the DB coach for 4 games. He needs more time!