Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden Plan update

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

You cackling hens have very sad lives.

Taking the L I see
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Mello would be embarrassed by this. Not really

Holy shit I thought this was a satire article by The Onion.
    That is hilarious
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Welcome to Biden’s America
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    Swaye's Wigwam

Butt wait there is more

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/hhs-becerra-covid-vaccine/2021/07/08/id/1027926/

The government “absolutely” has the right to know citizens’ vaccination status, according to Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra.

“The federal government has spent trillions of dollars to try and keep Americans alive during this pandemic," Becerra said Thursday on CNN, according to The Hill.

"So it is absolutely the government's business, it is taxpayers' business, if we have to continue to spend money to try and keep people from contracting COVID."

When pressed whether the Biden administration would push to require proof for vaccinations, Becerra said states and local governments should decide that.

"We want to give people the sense that they have the freedom to choose, but we hope that they choose to live," Becerra said.

I VOTED AGAINST THE FASCIST

Becerra is a real fucking committed fascist. He's the one that championed all of California's laws to disarm the citizens.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What kind of fun do you commies have daily?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Continued mask wearing at the coffee shop. Start and end of a big day.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Hey, life is fun on the commune. They braid each others hair and make Che Guevara shirts out of hemp. They do sing song to Joan Baez.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,327
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Butt wait there is more

The government “absolutely” has the right to know citizens’ vaccination status, according to Health and Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra.

“The federal government has spent trillions of dollars to try and keep Americans alive during this pandemic," Becerra said Thursday on CNN, according to The Hill.

"So it is absolutely the government's business, it is taxpayers' business, if we have to continue to spend money to try and keep people from contracting COVID."

When pressed whether the Biden administration would push to require proof for vaccinations, Becerra said states and local governments should decide that.

"We want to give people the sense that they have the freedom to choose, but we hope that they choose to live," Becerra said.

I still remember when people were suggesting that gay men carry AIDS test cards and that they all be tested. The outrage was palpable. Oh the horror of it all said the liberals.

Then when it was suggested that gay men abstain from having unprotected anal sex for two years to let AIDS die out, the accusations of homophobia and bigotry were everywhere and on every liberals lips. I remember Lilly Tomlin in a big speech claiming that abstention was impossible because "they were just human beings"

There was a sure fire way to stop AIDS, they wouldn't do it and that lack of effort was supported by rats. Instead rats wanted to blame everyone else for not finding a cure.

Fast forward 30 years and now there is a cure and rats want proof you have been vaccinated and they are willing to go door to door to force you to do it.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pressing badly
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    Founders Club

Butt wait there is more

I still remember when people were suggesting that gay men carry AIDS test cards and that they all be tested. The outrage was palpable. Oh the horror of it all said the liberals.

Then when it was suggested that gay men abstain from having unprotected anal sex for two years to let AIDS die out, the accusations of homophobia and bigotry were everywhere and on every liberals lips. I remember Lilly Tomlin in a big speech claiming that abstention was impossible because "they were just human beings"

There was a sure fire way to stop AIDS, they wouldn't do it and that lack of effort was supported by rats. Instead rats wanted to blame everyone else for not finding a cure.

Fast forward 30 years and now there is a cure and rats want proof you have been vaccinated and they are willing to go door to door to force you to do it.

If you want to enforce test cards, that’s fine, but if you’re going to ban unprotected anal, I’m fucking out.