Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I thought I had issues…

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,825
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not sure… baseballs been dead to me since the M’s were last relevant.

Extreme for sure.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Even if it was consensual and she's lying about being assaulted, his preferences are a little extreme and he will be ridiculed for a long time. I do think it's a little weird that she went back for seconds if the first encounter was as bad as she claims, though. Unless choking her out and putting it in her butt the first time was okay, but punching her vagina and ass during round two is what crossed the line?

Isn't Bauer also the guy that everyone in baseball already hated before this came out?

Imagine not reading the article and going straight to this post. No regrets.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    What's the difference between Ted Bundy and Trevor Baurer? One is alive and pulling down $40 million a year.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

What's the difference between Ted Bundy and Trevor Baurer? One is alive and pulling down $40 million a year.

Bauer's a soft ass Bruin and Bundy was a tuff liberal Husky who wood smash your face in!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    "She said that the first time she and Bauer met, he used her hair to choke her unconscious. When she awoke, she said, he was penetrating her anally. About three weeks after their first meeting at his home in Pasadena, California, she agreed to return. In that meeting, she said, he punched her in the face, vagina and buttocks and left her with what doctors called "significant head and facial trauma.""

Choked unconscious and penetrated anally, then decides to return for round 2? Women should never be abused, but what did she expect to happen the second time? Something doesn't add up.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

"She said that the first time she and Bauer met, he used her hair to choke her unconscious. When she awoke, she said, he was penetrating her anally. About three weeks after their first meeting at his home in Pasadena, California, she agreed to return. In that meeting, she said, he punched her in the face, vagina and buttocks and left her with what doctors called "significant head and facial trauma.""

Choked unconscious and penetrated anally, then decides to return for round 2? Women should never be abused, but what did she expect to happen the second time? Something doesn't add up.

I’m guessing the shakedown didn’t work. Bauer has a female agent that was in the news for getting him his contract. I wonder if she sticks around. Her two clients are Puig and Bauer. Both have gotten into trouble with women.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

Baurer walks...
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Screenshots ftw. Looks like she's the one who belongs in jail.
  • Options

Screenshots ftw. Looks like she's the one who belongs in jail.

I should have said Baurer has all the screenshots he needs
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2021
    The only part that will be tough for Bauer to explain is the skull fracture.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@PinkSocksDawg, true?

Somehow I have a feeling that boiling bunnys will come up at trial.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Let me add this. When you are a highly paid and well known celebrity/athlete, and a woman gives you permission to punch her and choke her out while you're having sex with her, it's probably not a good idea to go through with it.

1) You might take it too far, and get sued or charged
    2) You don't, but she still sues you or gets you charged because of your wealth and fame
    3) It works for a while, but when you stop seeing her, she leaks this stuff to the tabloids and sues you or gets you charged
    4) It works for a while, and you marry her. But you then get divorced and she uses this in court to take everything you own and your future livelihood.

How does he win in this?

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,825
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let me add this. When you are a highly paid and well known celebrity/athlete, and a woman gives you permission to punch her and choke her out while you're having sex with her, it's probably not a good idea to go through with it.

1) You might take it too far, and get sued or charged
    2) You don't, but she still sues you or gets you charged because of your wealth and fame
    3) It works for a while, but when you stop seeing her, she leaks this stuff to the tabloids and sues you or gets you charged
    4) It works for a while, and you marry her. But you then get divorced and she uses this in court to take everything you own and your future livelihood.

How does he win in this?

Well, he did get to donkey punch her.