Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

JT Tuimoloau, 5* 2021 DL, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 9/22/17)

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Wonder what Roof thinks now?

I don't think she really cares that much as long as she gets her 10.95. ..
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Wonder what Roof thinks now?

Probably some Bible bullshit and a bunch of dumb shit about her grandson nogaf bout
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MODs are having a tough time over at dawgman
  • bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So it’s true? If so acrop and roof who both said it’s between uw and Ohio st were wrong
    edited July 2021

So it’s true? If so acrop and roof who both said it’s between uw and Ohio st were wrong
    1) Calm the fuck down
    2) Those 2 are wrong a lot
    3)I said they were having a tough time because people saw the graphic and are reacting to it meanwhile the mods have to defend the company they work for after they just fucked up. I still think there’s 4 graphics and we’ll get to see a 2nd one tomorrow.
  • bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

1) Calm the fuck down
    3)I said they were having a tough time because people saw the graphic and are reacting to it meanwhile the mods have to defend the company they work for after they just fucked up. I still think there’s 4 graphics and we’ll get to see a 2nd one tomorrow.
    I can’t it’s too hard! I might have to do what Ektard says on dawg and and drink a beer. Just hope he isn’t going to Oregon is all. All the cb still say Ohio st
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

At 1pm I'll be on a boat, which really is the perfect place to be when one suddenly has the urge to tie an anchor to their ankle and jump overboard.
    I recommend tying it to your neck.
    Ankle didn't work for ya?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

1) Calm the fuck down
    I can’t it’s too hard! I might have to do what Ektard says on dawg and and drink a beer. Just hope he isn’t going to Oregon is all. All the cb still say Ohio st
    Calm the fuck down. If he does he does. He doesn’t fit their defensive scheme which will make them worse… win for UW. He will transfer back and play for Jimmy… win for UW

1) Calm the fuck down
    Calm the fuck down. If he does he does. He doesn’t fit their defensive scheme which will make them worse… win for UW. He will transfer back and play for Jimmy… win for UW
    Lmao
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

1) Calm the fuck down

At 1pm I'll be on a boat, which really is the perfect place to be when one suddenly has the urge to tie an anchor to their ankle and jump overboard.
    I recommend tying it to your neck.
    Ankle didn't work for ya?
    Might be able to stand in the water at low tide. Don’t want to take any chances
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    One of the Oregon mods admitted that he made the fuckup and accidentally posted the JTT commitment pic. Acknowledged that there are commitment pics for all 4 schools and he accidentally posted the Oregon one

One of the Oregon mods admitted that he made the fuckup and accidentally posted the JTT commitment pic. Acknowledged that there are commitment pics for all 4 schools and he accidentally posted the Oregon one

“I'll take the heat on this one.

All of the finalist schools had graphics created for them. I prepped a JT Tuimoloau commitment story this afternoon after getting word he was making a decision on Sunday. This has been common practice for myself and I'm sure others when top prospects are set to announce. I inserted the graphic (which again have been created for all of the finalists), and saved the draft. Unbeknownst to me, that inserted the commitment graphic into the system and onto Tuimoloau's profile. Now you see said graphic everywhere.

I am sorry for getting folks riled up. Go ahead and rag on me at will. I'm deserving and ready for it. But, the last thing I want is for Brandon Huffman's name to be dragged through the mud because of my mistake. I've known the guy for about half a decade and he's truly the best in the business. He had nothing to do with this mistake and has been nails throughout JTT's recruitment.

Now that you know the background, let's buckle up for a fun 24 hours..."
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 992
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

West coast prospect announces press conference in Eastern Time zone? Totally normal.

Where is the timezone announced? I clicked on the tweet and is shows 4pm eastern / 1pm pacific...

I was going to make a smart ass remark about how tOSU isn't even in the eastern timezone but is central time until I looked it up. Who knew that the shithole known as Columbus Ohio was in the eastern time zone?
    edited July 2021

West coast prospect announces press conference in Eastern Time zone? Totally normal.

Where is the timezone announced? I clicked on the tweet and is shows 4pm eastern / 1pm pacific...

I was going to make a smart ass remark about how tOSU isn't even in the eastern timezone but is central time until I looked it up. Who knew that the shithole known as Columbus Ohio was in the eastern time zone?
    I had to double check too. Fuck that entire state.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,059
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Fuck that guy.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

And DNC… didn’t we have a bet or something?