Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Black educators and the Klan find common ground

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2021
    Jeezus, what are these idiot rats even doing speaking about such things. Clearly they have zero knowledge on the topic. Its as if not one black student in the history of the country has graduated and gone on to succeed.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I would say the inability to think analytically was not raced based but leftard based.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    They should learn to tap dance and maybe dunk a basketball I guess. But how is Critical Pedagogy stupid? This is how you get to ridiculous statements like blacks don’t think analytically.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2021

They should learn to tap dance and maybe dunk a basketball I guess. But how is Critical Pedagogy stupid? This is how you get to ridiculous statements like blacks don’t think analytically.

What you don't understand is that blacks are a warm and communal sun people while whites, specifically the sneaky and treacherous Semitic whites are a cold and calculating ice people. You see it was the Jooooooows who were responsible for the slave trade and the Jooooows who control Hollywood and the financial systems that have oppressed black people and depicted them in a humiliating manner. Blacks struggle to learn in an educational systems that's designed to teach in ways that are not in black man's nature. The ways of the colonizer and the oppressor are not natural to black people.

My homage to Leonard Jeffries, who's sin wasn't that he was a racist and bigoted crackpot, no Jeffries problem was that he was just 30 years before his time.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yep, it was those Southern Jews that enslaved black people. I remember all those Jew plantation owners in Gone With the Wind.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oi vey another slave uprising
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2021
    I'm hearing that the Jews are seeking slave reparations from the Egyptians. Although I thought it was America that invented slavery. Strange.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm hearing that the Jews are seeking slave reparations from the Egyptians. Although I thought it was America that invented slavery. Strange.

What's funny is that Jefferies was a big proponent of the "Egyptians were really black" quackery that was fashionable in the early 90s. Given that he pushed that crap wouldn't blacks then owe the Jews reparations?