Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

To the BidenBros

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I'm pro gun and Biden isn't coming to take your guns. Stop hoarding ammo.

I’m pro black man and cops aren’t hunting down an killing black men. Stop yelling about defund the police.
    I doubt you've ever heard me say defund the police. The Biden administration is actually proposing to add more resources to help police battle gun violence.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/06/23/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-announces-comprehensive-strategy-to-prevent-and-respond-to-gun-crime-and-ensure-public-safety/
    I didn’t say you did.
    Yeah, dodo just votes for politicians that want to kill more black people. Just don't call him a racist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2021
    SFGbob said:

I’m pro black man and cops aren’t hunting down an killing black men. Stop yelling about defund the police.
    I doubt you've ever heard me say defund the police. The Biden administration is actually proposing to add more resources to help police battle gun violence.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/06/23/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-announces-comprehensive-strategy-to-prevent-and-respond-to-gun-crime-and-ensure-public-safety/
    Hey Owl did you even read the bullshit you posted?

Most of the money Biden is proposes doesn't help police "battle gun violence." Most of it is failed social spending programs that we already know do not work.

Invest in evidence-based community violence interventions;
    Expanding summer programming, employment opportunities, and other services and supports for teenagers and young adults; and
    Help formerly incarcerated individuals successfully reenter their communities.

The one way we know for certain to reduce the amount of "gun violence" that really works is to arrest and prosecute criminals and the Biden Administration isn't proposing that. Do you enjoy swallowing like a bitch Owl, or do you know that you're full of shit and just spout your bullshit anyway?
    Policing our cities is a state and local function. The Constitution doesn't list funding inner city feel good social programs that make the problem worse as one of the limited powers of the federal government. Why should taxpayers in eastern Washington and Oregon fund additional social programs in New York City after the city voters voted for more crime and more black deaths? We know what works, Rudy showed us. Letting violent criminals out of jail, decriminalizing property crimes and open drug dealing and use and telling the police that you can't arrest a criminal that is resisting arrest means a lot more crime and deaths. BLM and the defund the police along with the Soros funded DAs and AGs are the problem. Money isn't the problem, except for the defunding and defanging the police. Why I care more about black lives than a dem politician is a question I'd like to have answered. Leftards won't touch that sh*t and don't get me started on inner city education that dems obviously don't care about.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I didn’t say you did.
    Sorry I guess I misinterpreted "Stop yelling about defund the police."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Just not a voting issue for dodo. Totally supports Rudy and wishes Portland and Seattle would adopt Rudy's policing policies.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Hey Owl did you even read the bullshit you posted?

Most of the money Biden is proposes doesn't help police "battle gun violence." Most of it is failed social spending programs that we already know do not work.

Invest in evidence-based community violence interventions;
    Expanding summer programming, employment opportunities, and other services and supports for teenagers and young adults; and
    Help formerly incarcerated individuals successfully reenter their communities.

The one way we know for certain to reduce the amount of "gun violence" that really works is to arrest and prosecute criminals and the Biden Administration isn't proposing that. Do you enjoy swallowing like a bitch Owl, or do you know that you're full of shit and just spout your bullshit anyway?
    More selective reading by Bob again. Not a surprise.

This strategy will use the Rescue Plan’s historic funding levels and clear guidance to help state, local, territorial, and tribal governments get the money they need to put more police officers on the beat – with the resources, training, and accountability they need to engage in effective community policing
    Funny coming from the dumb Kunt who didn't read what I just said. Most of the money Biden is proposing doesn't do shit to "battle gun violence." You're either a liar or moron Owl, take your pick. How does a summer jobs program "battle gun violence" Owl?

Unless you're willing to put more people in jail, you're not going to do anything about "gun violence." And we already know the only people Biden is interested in putting in jail are Republicans.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn’t say you did.
    Sorry I guess I misinterpreted "Stop yelling about defund the police."
    Guess I misinterpreted “stop hoarding ammo”
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    @HustlinOwl

Are you so stupid to assume "gun violence" is anything other than gun control? You realize a gun cannot commit violence? A person commits violence. Targeting this type of violence means the police will mostly focus on blacks and hispanics of a certain age range. The police KNOW who they are but politics prevents the attention those individuals need and after snatching them keeping them in prison for many years. That's what works. Proven by 3 strikes laws and firearm sentence enhancements. None of which exist in those you voted for mind. We have Soros DA's that refuse to charge ANY gun enhancements. Do you realize any of this? It will all be targeting law abiding gun owners. That's all the left does.

The Xiden solution is to take guns from EVERYONE. You voted for this shit!
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    @Sledog:

Yes, Dodo is bottom of the barrel stupid.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15's
    and maybe some nuclear weapons
    - The Dead Man's Clone

That can be arranged

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

@HustlinOwl

Are you so stupid to assume "gun violence" is anything other than gun control? You realize a gun cannot commit violence? A person commits violence. Targeting this type of violence means the police will mostly focus on blacks and hispanics of a certain age range. The police KNOW who they are but politics prevents the attention those individuals need and after snatching them keeping them in prison for many years. That's what works. Proven by 3 strikes laws and firearm sentence enhancements. None of which exist in those you voted for mind. We have Soros DA's that refuse to charge ANY gun enhancements. Do you realize any of this? It will all be targeting law abiding gun owners. That's all the left does.

No it's not, but keep telling your lies.
  • Options

Sledog said:

@HustlinOwl

Yes you actually are this stupid. I thought so so thanks for confirming my intuition.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

@HustlinOwl

"Do you support a ban"

"Yes I do"

Are we done here?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Dodo is an enigma. A progressive who lIves in Idaho; owns guns; has obtained guns through a straw purchaser; pro-2nd Amendment; doesn’t want to ban guns, but votes for people who do.

Feel free to correct me, Owl. Please don’t start your bullshit that they weren’t purchases
    using a straw buyer.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

@HustlinOwl

Yes you actually are this stupid. I thought so so thanks for confirming my intuition.
    You’ve done it now. You’ll make Owl mad and he’ll post mugshots of alleged criminals in Idaho to disprove what you posted.
  • Options
    trublue said:

Dodo is an enigma. A progressive who lIves in Idaho; owns guns; has obtained guns through a straw purchaser; pro-2nd Amendment; doesn’t want to ban guns, but votes for people who do.

Feel free to correct me, Owl. Please don’t start your bullshit that they weren’t purchases
    using a straw buyer.

So Owl lives in the city limits of Sandpoint?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited June 2021

I doubt you've ever heard me say defund the police. The Biden administration is actually proposing to add more resources to help police battle gun violence. help police track and confiscate guns

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Sledog said:

trublue said:

using a straw buyer.

So Owl lives in the city limits of Sandpoint?
    Nope