Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Vindicated part 1,987

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Do you blue q idiots ever get tired of falling for this shit?

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    That moron Cohen said there was 100% chance the indictment was imminent. H will have to beat his dog in disappointment. Rubberfist was hemorrhaging in excitment but Guliani's license has been suspended.....weeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RoadTrip said:

That moron Cohen said there was 100% chance the indictment was imminent. H will have to beat his dog in disappointment. Rubberfist was hemorrhaging in excitment but Guliani's license has been suspended.....weeeeeeeeeeee

Funny,I never commented on this. I was always against going after him criminally for no other reason than he has a violent cult at his fingertips. He’s already out of office so there isn’t much to gain.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

RoadTrip said:

Funny,I never commented on this. I was always against going after him criminally for no other reason than he has a violent cult at his fingertips. He’s already out of office so there isn’t much to gain.
    The only thing you comment on is Trump

Does your ilk have some allergic reaction to truth?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022

RoadTrip said:

Trust me cupcake you haven't seen violent yet.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2021

RoadTrip said:

Violent cult hahahaha

But the looting and building burnings were peaceful protests. Or according to you, the “peaceful” protestors were too dumb and emotionally impaired to know any better. Got it.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Lets compare the violence perpetrated by Trump's "cult" to the Rat party's Antifa brown shirts. You in?
    Of course he's not in. Driveby Rubber just came by to gleefully tell some lies and then run like the pussy he is.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

Sledog said:

RoadTrip said:

Lol