Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe fund the police after all

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://msn.com/en-us/news/crime/one-killed-four-injured-in-robbery-and-shootout-outside-hollywood-hills-home-of-fashion-nova-ceo/ar-AALr6Uy

An armed robbery early Friday morning outside a multi-million dollar Hollywood Hills home owned by an online fashion store CEO left one person dead and four injured, including a security guard, in a violent chain of events that ended with a traffic stop in Beverly Hills.

A security guard who was protecting a nearby residence responded, and there was an exchange of gunfire, police said. The security guard was struck by gunfire in the stomach and hospitalized in critical condition.

“They were armed with handguns, they forced them on the ground, they took property,” said the LAPD’s Meghan Aguilar. “At which point, another a man, a security guard, came out, and there was an exchange of gunfire.”

The two robbery victims and two robbers also were shot.

Officers found the three victims at a home.

Investigators said high-end property was taken in the robbery. Details about the items were not immediately available.

Police learned about a car, described as a silver or light-colored Audi, that may have been involved in the shooting and began searching for it, LAPD said. They located the car in Beverly Hills and pulled the driver over near Santa Monica Boulevard and Doheny Drive.

The LAPD said three people were inside the car with two of them suffering from gunshot wounds. One of them -- identified as a person involved in the robbery attempt -- died at the scene.

The other was taken to a hospital in unknown condition. The third individual was not hurt.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Other than he got shot and the two victims got shot

Had that been a cop he would be on suspension

And you don't fuck around north of the 10 where the money lives
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    No need for police. Rich people can afford armed security guards.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It’s horrific the inner pain those people must have been feeling to resort to using someone else’s under- utilized property just to be unjustly shot by some John Wayne vigilante.

I hope they end up with the CEO’s mansion for commissioning this unreasonable gun violence in the first place
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

It’s horrific the inner pain those people must have been feeling to resort to using someone else’s under- utilized property just to be unjustly shot by some John Wayne vigilante.

I hope they end up with the CEO’s mansion for commissioning this unreasonable gun violence in the first place

I can't believe there isn't more sympathy for the dead alleged perp

No murals or flowers?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

doogie said:

No murals or flowers?
    Media catch-22. If they gave the race of the perps we might have some murals on the way.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022

doogie said:

No murals or flowers?
    Well all of the crooks dead is always better but I'll accept this outcome.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

So the security guard single handedly stopped the robbery and shot three of the suspects, killing one of them? That's impressive work.

Should have called a social worker to reason with them and get them some counseling.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

https://msn.com/en-us/news/crime/one-killed-four-injured-in-robbery-and-shootout-outside-hollywood-hills-home-of-fashion-nova-ceo/ar-AALr6Uy

An armed robbery early Friday morning outside a multi-million dollar Hollywood Hills home owned by an online fashion store CEO left one person dead and four injured, including a security guard, in a violent chain of events that ended with a traffic stop in Beverly Hills.

A security guard who was protecting a nearby residence responded, and there was an exchange of gunfire, police said. The security guard was struck by gunfire in the stomach and hospitalized in critical condition.

“They were armed with handguns, they forced them on the ground, they took property,” said the LAPD’s Meghan Aguilar. “At which point, another a man, a security guard, came out, and there was an exchange of gunfire.”

The two robbery victims and two robbers also were shot.

Officers found the three victims at a home.

Investigators said high-end property was taken in the robbery. Details about the items were not immediately available.

Police learned about a car, described as a silver or light-colored Audi, that may have been involved in the shooting and began searching for it, LAPD said. They located the car in Beverly Hills and pulled the driver over near Santa Monica Boulevard and Doheny Drive.

The LAPD said three people were inside the car with two of them suffering from gunshot wounds. One of them -- identified as a person involved in the robbery attempt -- died at the scene.

The other was taken to a hospital in unknown condition. The third individual was not hurt.

More gun control would have prevented this.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited June 2021

doogie said:

No murals or flowers?
    Media catch-22. If they gave the race of the perps we might have some murals on the way.
    The fact they didn’t tell you the race of the perps tells you the race of the perps.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

So the security guard single handedly stopped the robbery and shot three of the suspects, killing one of them? That's impressive work.

Yep. Look for said “high fashion” CEO to continue to schlob the BLM and tweet defund the Police once the wounds heal.

Just as you would.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

doogie said:

No murals or flowers?
    The fact they didn’t tell you the race of the perps tells you the race of the perps.
    Yeah that's what I said