Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is this the first 2023 QB offer out?

He's rated higher than Gabarri by a decent ways so nothing to be too pissed out if you're Johnson. Doesn't mean he won't be pissed about it though.
    Amazing he used that pic of Morris lol, they couldn't be built more differently or play more differently.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Is there a snowball's chance in hell we? make his Top-30?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

He's rated higher than Gabarri by a decent ways so nothing to be too pissed out if you're Johnson. Doesn't mean he won't be pissed about it though.

Nothing about Gabarri strikes me as elite. He seems like he would be a mistake unless we really couldn’t find someone better.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is there a snowball's chance in hell we? make his Top-30?

Top 12... like Josh. HOTT.
  • GivemTheHeaterGivemTheHeater Member Posts: 21
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

Nothing about Gabarri strikes me as elite. He seems like he would be a mistake unless we really couldn’t find someone better.
    I just don’t get the love for Johnson…my guess is the only reason is because he’s local. If he was from California or Arizona… nobody would care whether we? offered or not.

dnc said:

I just don’t get the love for Johnson…my guess is the only reason is because he’s local. If he was from California or Arizona… nobody would care whether we? offered or not.
    I mean he's also rated in the top 100 and teammates with the most important recruit for us in the class.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I mean he's also rated in the top 100 and teammates with the most important recruit for us in the class.
    Which we won’t get... it’s the script. Numbers don’t lie, etc, etc, etc.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

(My favorite new topically ironic gif)

( @TopicalChica )
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

That’s not why you offer him.

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

That’s not why you offer him.
    I never said they should offer him.
    You have in other threads.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Agree. Stick to your guns.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Phew this dude is legit
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Same school as Bandes
  • bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394

Washington- "The offer from Washington was really special and meant a lot because I'm the only '23 quarterback they have offered. That showed me a lot, shows they really want me and I really appreciate and respect that kind of loyalty.

"I love the coaching staff there as well. I really like both coach Lake and coach Donovan a lot. I think they're even better people then coaches in my eyes and I think they're really good coaches so that tells you what I think about them. I like what Washington is building and the direction things are going in. I know it's a big time college football atmosphere there that would be a lot of fun to play in so I'm really hoping to get out there and visit for sure."
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Seems like he has nice touch on his throws, can feel pressure and keep his head up when a play breaks down (in the limited film on his HUDL).