Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon @ Washington - Highlights (2019)

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Quooks that think Pete was this great coach and that UW was limiting to him, and not the other way around, I give you this game:
    edited June 2021
    I would have been thrilled to have Pete back at Oregon.

Doogs have unrealistic expectations, always have.

You need a Nick Saban/Urban Meyer, commitment from the AD and a lot of money to get to where Doogs believe they should be.

Pete got you close . . . Not good enough.

Jimmy has never been a head coach before. Shitty coordinator hires, not national champion caliber recruiting . . .

You folks are just as delusional as the hacks at Dawgman. Only a matter of time before you turn on Lake and his staff.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    trublue said:

You need a Nick Saban/Urban Meyer, commitment from the AD and a lot of money to get to where Doogs believe they should be.

Jimmy has never been a head coach before. Shitty coordinator hires, not national champion caliber recruiting . . .

You folks are just as delusional as the hacks at Dawgman. Only a matter of time before you turn on Lake and his staff.

Then good for you?

Fuck Pete and his loser offense.
    I’m sure Jimmy’s offense and Dylan Morris have a higher ceiling.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

I'm sure you know what you're talking about.
    Obviously, more than you do.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

trublue said:

I'm sure you know what you're talking about.
    Only this trublue dipshit could unite me and @haie . That and hating Utah
    Glad I could help.

I’m here to unite (in the manner of President Biden).
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

You almost earned a chin until the last paragraph which proves you're out of touch. Half --maybe more -- has already turned. More are down on the staff.

You ought to take Damone's advice and drop @IrishDawg22 a line.
    edited June 2021
    Sure, you were going to chin it.

Funny, where are all the threads expressing disenchantment with the coaching staff and the direction of the program?

Seem to have missed those. Lots of thanks to Coach Pete, though (smirk), you entitled asses.

You remember what he said when he was hired? What he planned to be doing 10 years later. Look it up. There was no mention of still being the head coach at University of Washington.

edited June 2021
    trublue said:

Funny, where are all the threads expressing disenchantment with the coaching staff and the direction of the program.

Seem to have missed those. Lots of thanks to Coach Pete, though (smirk), you entitled asses.

You remember what he said when he was hired? What he planned to be doing 10 years later. Look it up. There was no mention of still being the head coach.

Do your homework Kunt. You'll find plenty by me.

Funny you use the word entitled. You didn't go to Oregon. You have no affiliation with the school but yet as you in your words pick a school that has unlimited resources for football. Sounds entitled to me,

Why not Oregon State? They care about sports. They went further in the NCAA's. They gave your unlimited resource Ducks a nasty surprise this year. Or are you a Nike front runner? What happens if the program wanes when Uncle Phil checks out? you like to talk about 0-12. I bet you're the kind of fan that would drop an 0-12 Oregon like a bad habit and jump to the latest and greatest.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Funny, where are all the threads expressing disenchantment with the coaching staff and the direction of the program.

You remember what he said when he was hired? What he planned to be doing 10 years later. Look it up. There was no mention of still being the head coach.

Do your homework Kunt. You'll find plenty by me.

Funny you use the word entitled. You didn't go to Oregon. You have no affiliation with the school but yet as you in your words pick a school that has unlimited resources for football. Sounds entitled to me,

Why not Oregon State? They care about sports. They went further in the NCAA's. They gave your unlimited resource Ducks a nasty surprise this year. Or are you a Nike front runner? What happens if the program wanes when Uncle Phil checks out? you like to talk about 0-12. I bet you're the kind of fan that would drop an 0-12 Oregon like a bad habit and jump to the latest and greatest.
    Trublue lives in Springfield.
    edited June 2021
    Yeah, Oregon had unlimited resources in the 80’s and up until the mid-90’s.

Knight spent $$$ primarily on facilities after the 1995 Rose Bowl to help recruiting.

Oregon State was unwatchable in football until around 1998.

I started going to Oregon games in the early 80’s with a group of friends and had good times and bad . . .

I’ve had plenty of complaints about different Oregon coaches and assistants . . .

If they had an 0-12 season, I would lose some interest until things turned around. I wouldn’t be looking for a different team.

OMG. The Beavs beat Oregon this year. The end of the world is near.

They have a great coach who does more with much less, just like he did when he was the QB at OSU.

The Huskies wouldn’t have gone to the Rose Bowl if he had started that game at Washington as a RS-Frosh.

After the starter got injured he came in to rally the Beavs back in a close loss.

OSU was the best team in the conference at the end of the year.

OSU, Oregon and UW ended in a three-way tie for first with one loss. Yes, Oregon beat Washington and Tui that year.

I am thankful that Knight has chosen to donate $$$ to both sports and/or academic facilities at both Oregon and Stanford.

Despite this, I despise Nike.

I’m sorry Washington doesn’t have any donors who care as much about sports.

OSU doesn’t care about sports, dumbass. They spent most of the 90’s trying to kill the men’s baseball program.

When they started to be successful in men’s baseball, who ponied up the money to keep Coach Casey from going to another program (Notre Dame)?

PHIL KNIGHT, you ignorant slut.

BTW: I noticed you didn’t say how much you were willing to bet that I wasn’t a D-1 athlete?
    Then STFU.

Stick to Husky sports . . . You don’t know shit about Oregon State sports and their programs either.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Knight spent $$$ primarily on facilities after the 1995 Rose Bowl to help recruiting.

I started going to Oregon games in the early 80’s with a group of friends and had good times and bad . . .

I’ve had plenty of complaints about different Oregon coaches and assistants . . .

If they had an 0-12 season, I would lose some interest until things turned around. I wouldn’t be looking for a different team.

They have a great coach who does more with much less, just like he did when he was the QB at OSU.

The Huskies wouldn’t have gone to the Rose Bowl if he had started that game at Washington as a RS-Frosh.

After the starter got injured he came in to rally the Beavs back in a close loss.

OSU, Oregon and UW ended in a three-way tie for first with one loss. Yes, Oregon beat Washington and Tui that year.

I am thankful that Knight has chosen to donate $$$ to both sports and/or academic facilities at both Oregon and Stanford.

OSU doesn’t care about sports, dumbass. They spent most of the 90’s trying to kill the men’s baseball program.

When they started to be successful in men’s baseball, who ponied up the money to keep Coach Casey from going to another program (Notre Dame)?

BTW: I noticed you didn’t say how much you were willing to bet that I wasn’t a D-1 athlete?
    Then STFU.

Stick to Husky sports . . . You don’t know shit about Oregon State sports and their programs either.

Good post Don Quixote
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Then STFU.

Sure. Post post a picture. NOC. Your melt down is historic
    Put your money where your mouth is or STFU before calling someone a liar.