Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More white supremacy

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
https://www.texasgop.org/rpt-history-newsletter-10/

Racist Texas was the first state in the country to recognized Juneteenth (Jubilee Day) in 1980.

By 2019, 47 states and the District of Columbia recognized Juneteenth,[99] although as of 2020 only Texas had adopted the holiday as a paid holiday for state employees.

The more you know....

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Racist Texas was the first state in the country to recognized Juneteenth (Jubilee Day) in 1980.

By 2019, 47 states and the District of Columbia recognized Juneteenth,[99] although as of 2020 only Texas had adopted the holiday as a paid holiday for state employees.

The more you know....

Yes but since they've now banned the teaching of CRT in their schools they will no longer be able to teach about it. Juneteenth will just be another day where white people get the day off and no one will know the history behind it.*

actual comment made by a real live human on Nextdoor.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

The more you know....

Yes but since they've now banned the teaching of CRT in their schools they will no longer be able to teach about it. Juneteenth will just be another day where white people get the day off and no one will know the history behind it.*

*actual comment view made by a real live human on Nextdoor. of almost every leftard in the US
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

The more you know....

*actual comment view made by a real live human on Nextdoor. of almost every leftard in the US
    It's like they come from another planet. I can't get my head around just how fucking stupid and void of logic some people are. All of these hens are OUTRAGED about states that are banning the teaching of CRT in their public schools, which they claim will stop the schools from teaching about the horrors of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK and Juneteenth and in the next breath they'll claim that CRT is not even being taught in high schools and middle schools only in Grad Schools. Which then begs the obvious question, they why are you so OUTRAGED over states banning something that you claim isn't even being taught?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    I know peopleLeftists love to say we are now finally getting the REAL history. But thinking all the slaves were finally free on June 19th 1865 is fucktared. But being fucktarded has never stopped them, so why start now?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On June 20, 2020, Donald Trump held a rally for his 2020 presidential re-election campaign at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the event marked his first public campaign event since March 2020.

Critics and health officials warned that as a large public gathering in a confined indoor space, there was a high probability that new COVID-19 infections could occur at the event due to the lack of social distancing, amidst a recent spike in cases in Oklahoma; attendees were required to not hold the Trump campaign responsible for any COVID-19 exposure at the event. The original scheduling of the rally on June 19 was considered insensitive due to the Black Lives Matter movement, as it is a day of celebration honoring the emancipation of African Americans, and Tulsa was the site of a race massacre in 1921. Citing these concerns, the Trump campaign later delayed the rally to June 20.

You're welcome for the focus on Tulsa and the new holiday

Sincerely
    The Magatards

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

On June 20, 2020, Donald Trump held a rally for his 2020 presidential re-election campaign at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the event marked his first public campaign event since March 2020.

Critics and health officials warned that as a large public gathering in a confined indoor space, there was a high probability that new COVID-19 infections could occur at the event due to the lack of social distancing, amidst a recent spike in cases in Oklahoma; attendees were required to not hold the Trump campaign responsible for any COVID-19 exposure at the event. The original scheduling of the rally on June 19 was considered insensitive due to the Black Lives Matter movement, as it is a day of celebration honoring the emancipation of African Americans, and Tulsa was the site of a race massacre in 1921. Citing these concerns, the Trump campaign later delayed the rally to June 20.

You're welcome for the focus on Tulsa and the new holiday

Sincerely
    The Magatards

You’re white supremacy supremacy guy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Could explain a lot about Biden.

Delaware Refuses to Ratify Thirteenth Amendment for 36 Years

Or at least why his son likes to use the N-word so often.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

White people should be forced (to work) into slavery on Juneteenth.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

I work in slavery a large part of every day. Almost everyone does. I don’t get whipped for not compiling, but I do get threatened to be put in a cage.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,866

doogie said:

I work in slavery a large part of every day. Almost everyone does. I don’t get whipped for not compiling, but I do get threatened to be put in a cage.
    You're married, too, eh?

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

You're married, too, eh?

😂

To the government.