Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

$TYHT

SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,972 Founders Club
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
Looks poised for a run up ($10+), barring any crazy macro factors.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Sources said:

What’s the reasoning. I don’t know shit, but I looked and it’s down 9% today.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,972 Founders Club

Sources said:

What’s the reasoning. I don’t know shit, but I looked and it’s down 9% today.
    The 9% is largely profit taking IMO, not a risk of a reversal

A number of reasons, but from a purely technical perspective, a few that I like in particular:

Bounced off of the 200 day SMA (teal line) and held into what is normally a middling or bad week for small caps (OpEx)
    Large spike yesterday on increased volume and price didn't drop much on lower volume next day - suggests bulls are still in control (also an inside bar today) and light pullback is consolidation
    Also, this is a lower volume, higher beta stock, making it highly susceptible to macro factors (Fed talk today caused part of the sell off)

I looked into fundamentals a little bit, but not enough to say I'd sell the house to get in. Just saw some things I liked and passed it along. FWIW, I have no position (but likely would if I wasn't restricted by my wife's job)
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited June 2021
    I’ll put my next gov assistance check into it, and see what happens
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I’ll put my next gov assistance check into it, and see what happens

Sign it over to me and I'll kick you in the nuts. Better deal for you