Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,560
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I'd need to see topless phots to decide...
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You don’t though.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,777
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I have no interest in Mike Dantoni’s tits.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    All the Portland soy boys on Blazer Edge approve
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Please hire D'Antoni.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,444
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2021
    It's pathetic how few times it's been pointed out by blazers media that Olshey is the problem.

It's because he has gotten radio personalities fired for criticizing him. He and the organization as a whole are sensitive, controlling of the local narrative, and trying to scapegoat Stotts as the only problem.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

It's pathetic how few times it's been pointed out by blazers media that Olshey is the problem.

It's because he has gotten radio personalities fired for criticizing him. He and the organization as a whole are sensitive, controlling of the local narrative, and trying to scapegoat Stotts as the only problem.

I’d argue that Stotts has been one of Portland’s best coaches.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,167
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DAntoni also looking at the Bucks

Who don't currently have an opening

Yet
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,444
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's apparently going to be Billups.

Just let the teams have a player/coach. They don't respect the Stan Van Gundy's and Boston's fucking hc and some of these guys that can't even dribble a ball but set player's minutes which amounts to tens of millions.

They only really respect former players. Player's league.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

Disagree. Portland had the same problem almost all of his 9 year tenure. Couldn’t stop anyone. He could have hired a defensive coach and handed 1/3 of the practice to that guy at some point.

I get they have midget guards. But Portland doesn’t even line up in good defensive positions most of the time. Let alone effectively rotate.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Lol great so by "considering" her and not actually hiring her the Trailblazers organization will now be crowned sexist. Gotta love how wokeness can make people kick themselves in the dick.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

It's apparently going to be Billups.

Just let the teams have a player/coach. They don't respect the Stan Van Gundy's and Boston's fucking hc and some of these guys that can't even dribble a ball but set player's minutes which amounts to tens of millions.

They only really respect former players. Player's league.

They don’t give a shit about coaching in general. Coaching in the NBA is about keeping structure and the morale high. The assistants can grind in the film room and scheme.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Disagree. Portland had the same problem almost all of his 9 year tenure. Couldn’t stop anyone. He could have hired a defensive coach and handed 1/3 of the practice to that guy at some point.

I get they have midget guards. But Portland doesn’t even line up in good defensive positions most of the time. Let alone effectively rotate.
    I said "Portland's" best coaches. I'm not talking about a great pool of coaches. I know it's like Sark>Ty, but it's tough to bash Stotts after the seasons Cheeks and McMillan put this franchise through.

You give Stotts this lineup

Prime Roy
    Matthews
    Batum
    Aldridge
    Lopez

The Blazers take this team to the finals under Stotts. Olshey built a team that had zero chance of ever getting out of the West.