Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I just have to bitch about this

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

RoadTrip said:

trublue said:

RoadTrip said:

I'm not sure how many of you can relate to this but having lost my taste and smell due to a government created virus is really starting to piss me off. I got most of it back but the smell is only 70% of what it used to be. I do smell a class action law suit.

Against who? The federal government?

Big Pharma was given liability protection by the Feds.

I'm not serious but it is really fucking odd that for the first time ever the flu can now take away your smell and taste. This aspect of the man-made China flu should be investigated more. What is the science behind that reaction? I'm certainly not going to get vaccinated. Contracting it was not that bad. It's been almost 4 months now and I still don't have 100% of my smell back. Along with my eyesight, it was significantly better than the average person's ability. I could smell the faintest of odors from long distances. I have to get shit up close now to detect variances. On the plus side my and other people's shit doesn't smell as bad as it used to;-)
    The US and state bureaucracies had/have little interest in getting into the details on the chicom crud. They are very interested in shutting sh*t down to punish small businesses and making people wear masks that don't work.
    No shit, because they are the ones conducting the 5g/Covid 1984 attacks. There is only one solution for such governments, and that's massive non-compliance, followed by overthrow. You can thank yourself for the current situation. Order follower. Sheep.

You sound like an FBI agent who has infiltrated Hardcore Husky to rally some sort of fake government overthrow
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

trublue said:

RoadTrip said:

I'm not sure how many of you can relate to this but having lost my taste and smell due to a government created virus is really starting to piss me off. I got most of it back but the smell is only 70% of what it used to be. I do smell a class action law suit.

I'm not serious but it is really fucking odd that for the first time ever the flu can now take away your smell and taste. This aspect of the man-made China flu should be investigated more. What is the science behind that reaction? I'm certainly not going to get vaccinated. Contracting it was not that bad. It's been almost 4 months now and I still don't have 100% of my smell back. Along with my eyesight, it was significantly better than the average person's ability. I could smell the faintest of odors from long distances. I have to get shit up close now to detect variances. On the plus side my and other people's shit doesn't smell as bad as it used to;-)
    As I recall, you stated that you have got vaccinated. If that's true, don't expect life to return to normal. You will need to outlive the annihilation of the Cabal, if that is even possible, for a release of the antidote for the 5g connected vaccine. Many have already turned into Magneto, but without the superpowers. Hundreds of thousands have been murdered by vaccine in the United States, and the CDC is deleting the evidence.

It's not a virus, if you believe the Wuhan Lab cover story from governments and the MSM, there is no hope for you. Follow Jesus, that's your only hope now.
    Not me...won't do it. My wife and 2 boys who already had the virus with me won't do it. Daughter did only because her fucking university forced her to. I know to you that sounds cowardly but it is what it is.

https://youtu.be/JEvy8mROAj0
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

trublue said:

RoadTrip said:

As I recall, you stated that you have got vaccinated. If that's true, don't expect life to return to normal. You will need to outlive the annihilation of the Cabal, if that is even possible, for a release of the antidote for the 5g connected vaccine. Many have already turned into Magneto, but without the superpowers. Hundreds of thousands have been murdered by vaccine in the United States, and the CDC is deleting the evidence.

It's not a virus, if you believe the Wuhan Lab cover story from governments and the MSM, there is no hope for you. Follow Jesus, that's your only hope now.
    Not me...won't do it. My wife and 2 boys who already had the virus with me won't do it. Daughter did only because her fucking university forced her to. I know to you that sounds cowardly but it is what it is.

Don't make me pull up the evidence that you took the vaccine...
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

doogie said:

Class action. Isn’t that where the attorneys involved get rich and the victims each get a check for one dollar and nine cents?

I was part of the class action against Premera Blue Cross.

I received $12.
    You could have opted out and hired your own lawyer.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

trublue said:

RoadTrip said:

Don't make me pull up the evidence that you took the vaccine...
    Please do. It doesn't exist but then again you believe in and see things that most people don't; in other words be my guest.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2021

doogie said:

Class action. Isn’t that where the attorneys involved get rich and the victims each get a check for one dollar and nine cents?

I received $12.
    A relative of mine does class action work.

He named his home "XXXXXX Manor" after the TV commercial mascot for which he sued the shit out of for illegal practices.

It's a big fucking house. With no mortgage.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    HHusky said:

Not that one. But similar concept. I’m sure if he thought he could make a shitload, he’d sue Tony the Tiger too.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

trublue said:

RoadTrip said:

Giving treatment to someone who doesn’t need it is against medical doctors ethics. This shit is nuts.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

I received $12.
    I was unaware I was even part of a class action lawsuit against Wells Fargo. I received $9 and some change.

doogie said:

I received $12.
    I was unaware I was even part of a class action lawsuit against Wells Fargo. I received $9 and some change.

doogie said:

I received $12.
    I think I got like $7 from a Comcast thing.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker