Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LebamDawg sells the couch (in name only)

LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Well I am officially a man without a home - my foundation went from post and beams with a little concrete to 16 inch Cooper tires dragged behind my loverly Ram truck.

I am a nomad, but am far from not being mad. need Stalin to create a new handle- TheNotSoMadNoMadDawg. or just dumdshitdawg, should do a pole..

currently in Anacortes close to the sound - ate and drank at some brewery near the old Similk golf course. Nice porter, English style. Damn I don't have to feed the goats tonight...

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The Throbber kind of envies you. Mrs Throbber v2.0 has made it very clear that under no circumstances will she travel around in a RV or trailer.

Maybe a drive across the country with stays at luxury resorts.

She’s not a camper girl.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,336
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LebamDawg said:

Well I am officially a man without a home - my foundation went from post and beams with a little concrete to 16 inch Cooper tires dragged behind my loverly Ram truck.

I am a nomad, but am far from not being mad. need Stalin to create a new handle- TheNotSoMadNoMadDawg. or just dumdshitdawg, should do a pole..

currently in Anacortes close to the sound - ate and drank at some brewery near the old Similk golf course. Nice porter, English style. Damn I don't have to feed the goats tonight...

That would be Bastion Brewing. I was right across the street from you a couple hours prior to your post.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Throbber kind of envies you. Mrs Throbber v2.0 has made it very clear that under no circumstances will she travel around in a RV or trailer.

Maybe a drive across the country with stays at luxury resorts.

She’s not a camper girl.

#metoo
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great free RV camping on the street by Lowe’s down here in White Wakanda. Keeps me from getting too home sick about Seattle.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This has popped up as an option for us. Still a little too early. Need to get the kids out of high school.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    alumni94 said:

This has popped up as an option for us. Still a little too early. Need to get the kids out of high school.

They can probably make it on their own by now